Jump to content

Luke0549

Members
  • Posts

    807
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Luke0549

  1. I work in sales for Seat, so if you are leaning towards them, give me a bell and ill get you as much dollar off as i can. if you were to choose a Leon, ild go for a new Leon, so much of an upgrade over the previous model. the interor is a nicer place to be. Prehaps wait for the 3dr to come out? they should be a good handling car. For day to day driving, they are easy, comfortable, and the power is there when you need it. Ive been really impressed with the DSG gearbox. Thought about the Seat exeo? bit of a wildcard i know, but they're affordable, as many extras as say a top end Audi A4, just with a different set of headlights. get the black leather interor and the auto diesel 2.0 and i doubt you'll find a nicer place to be with the money spent. nothing is going to put a smile on your face like the 350z though. thought about buying a early import for around 5k and using the rest of the money to run it for a year or two?
  2. Hi guys! just a post to say im going to the ring this weekend and is there any advice? It will be my second trip so I know what to expect. was just wanting advice for any last minute mods I can do for air flow etc? seen some peple run ducting from the front bumper to behind the brakes to keep them cool? is this worth doing? and are there any other mods that you think would help that I can do myself for cheap? on another note, anything I should go see/do whilst I'm there? any hidden gems lying around? cheers people!
  3. Tradelink Stock a lot of 350z, just make sure any car you go check it out fully.
  4. Ive got some 30mm spacers front and rear for sale they will make it faster im sure
  5. I didn't tighten my spacers correctly..... my wheel came off. I now have to buy a new wing. Fun.
  6. The zed is a heavy car, so that's potentially why. Plus you have an auto, so again, that's probably taking a bit of the feel away.
  7. Right! Just getting ready for nurburgring! Going last weekend of may. Car is about to hit 100k miles so needed a bit of work done. The lads at japex were absolutely amazing. Full service and clutch/fly wheel change. Had a slight problem with some wiring, came picked up the car the next day and took it to fix and brought it back, on a Saturday aswell!! Top marks for Japex. will definently be using again, and recommend highly! Anyways, Last month bought a set of gold rays with bridgestone r040 on, not the greatest tyres, but at the price I paid, I was happy. they will do for ring action. Had EBC red-stuff fitted. they've started to make a horrible squeaking noise. so need to get that looked at. And eventually, After a whole year of ownership, I finally bought a stubby aerial! Need to fix passenger window motor. and also take off my 30mm spacers! so if anyone want them pm me! Contacted custom cages for a quote on a rear cage. that will hopefully be fitted around july. Then next on my list will be some coilovers. Hopefully, once the car is sorted, ill see a lot more track action over the 2nd half of the year. Will throw some pictures up once ive given it a clean.
  8. I was in the black JDM with gold Rays. good to see you buddy!
  9. damn, zeditis strikes again.
  10. Damn, i need them coils in my life
  11. You dont need bungs, you need super strength ear plugs...
  12. Just had a lot of work done at JAPEX, definently reccomend them!
  13. Cheers pal. All the plugs were changed so maybe it's something to do with that?
  14. If it was serious money ild go to the bank with the buyer and get them to transfer it whilst at the bank. Why would I want serious money sitting in my house and someone knowing its there?
  15. I wouldn't accept bank transfer unless it was serious money 40k+ If you like it, go look with £100in your pocket. Leave it as a deposit then go get cash.
  16. Hi, Had a service and clutch/fly change done today, the feel of the new clutch is amazing and I'm really happy with it. But I've had a problem when driving to/from work... At about 2000 rpm, the car feels like its spluttering? Like something's blocked or something. Any ideas at all?
  17. When I saw it said Watford I was thinking it was me! I did see that the other day and made a face like I just eaten a rotten lemon. At the end of the day, it's still got a v6 lump underneath. And even if that rear end is fugly, it'll still be in front of a lot of other wannabe boy racers that will slag it off.
  18. Hi pal, Can I have a price on your brembos and your gearbox? Cheers buddy
  19. Isn't this the thing also with coke cans, they get smaller in diameter one time, then a bit shorter in height then next, then make the indent underneath go up further, but they do it so little that you don't notice, but they're getting smaller all the time?
  20. VW do a colour called Blackberry or something? its pretty awesome.
  21. Always bad when bikes get stolen. I know first hand....on three occasions! I know a guy who, when buying a bike/car will take it to pieces and mark the inside of every panel with his details. Time consuming but worth it.
  22. Luke0549

    Harness bar

    Contact custom cages, I'm sure they would be able to sort you out?
  23. You'll be fine. I done nurburgring and Mallory park on standard jdm brakes.
×
×
  • Create New...