Jump to content

Luke0549

Members
  • Posts

    807
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Luke0549

  1. I'll be up for this! I'm in Watford so not far!
  2. I've never used baffles in mine. I'm just used to the noise now I don't even notice it. You know its loud when giving someone a lift and you can't have a conversation...
  3. Right so that clears that one up then!
  4. Right here goes ATM I have Fronts - 225/50/17 Rears - 235/50/17 Does it matter if ibuy 225/45/17 and 235/45/17? Also, can I run 235/45/17 all round? It's just I want Goodyear eagle f1s but they not that common in 50. Cheers
  5. Luke0549

    Toyo T1R

    I'm looking at these for my 17s. You say they're phasing them out, what are they being replaced with ?
  6. Yeah I have a jdm rear!
  7. Was behind you for a while in a black zed with stupid orange wheels. First time I've seen a sunset in a while and always forget how good they look!
×
×
  • Create New...