There is a sticky somewhere on the forum about the alu slam panels, look got mine within days with my number plate etched on it
What is a shame is that I had to put a number plate on the front really it looks great without it
I was joking - yeah I am missing the dremel but I saw one of Daves efforts and he quite happily sawed out the slot that is needed on the handle without a dremel
...finally got it sorted, that dented fly encrusted stone chipped bumper sorted...with a tweek or two Looks much better up close and personal than it does on this photo - super job again Taras (RT Performance)
Oh and a slam panel from the kind folk on here (it does have the forum name etched on it although the photo isnt that great!) bling that engine bay baby
Depends where you are in the country, at most in London we only get about a weeks worth of snow each year, if we are lucky
Am I going to panic, probably not, just have to go a week or so without driving the Zed, no problemo.
Yes Ong Bak was good too...thought Ip Man 2 had a bit too much Rocky 4 in it where Apollo Creed is killed by Drago who then fights Rocky etc, seemed a bit too similar. Still a good film but not as good as the first one.
Thought I would post something up about movies which don't normally make it onto the big screen but certainly have a lot to offer...I recently, by total accident, started watching a film on a channel buried away on freeview called Ip Man - its a chinese martial arts movie with subtitles (probably have a tonne of people come on here and say its well known now!) but it has a fascinating storyline and quite unbelievable fight scenes just mind blowing in fact. The fact that its based on a true story and the central character went on to do amazing things in real life (wont spoil the surprise) makes it even better.
Ip Man 2 I just bought on DVD but I think it fell foul of some hollywood influence as its not anywhere near as good as the first one.
First one is well worth a watch if you like martial arts stuff and fancy something different...
I'm sure if Taras 'could do it' he would have done, one of those photos clearly shows its way too short - I am sure there are plenty of consumer rights out there around dissatisfaction with the product that entitles you to a refund. Just play it cool, don't get angry, know your rights and just sort that refund out - its a pain as the excitement of a new kit is fantastic and being without the car is a pain but in the long run will be best to get a good one on there
It was quite evil that moment, when the knackared seal sat on the iceberg without the energy to pull its tail out the sea was just calmly and slowly dragged underwater...
The Killer Whale behaviour was just freaky...swimming in formation to knock seals off ice bergs with waves Then going up for a look and if they reckon its a bit too much hassle if its an aggressive species of seal they move on...