Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I bought some Bosch Aero wipers and have to say 10/10 I know they are pricey, something like £26 for front and back, but not that pricey in the grand scheme of things really and perform fantastically well - will probably outlast the cheaper ebay ones as well.
  2. I think it should be compatible - might need to wait for one of the oracles on here to confirm...
  3. The artwork isn't quite up to scratch but they did use Quality Pencils...
  4. Looks One of these I suspect MK http://www.exoticspeed.ca/product_info.php?cPath=62_96_120_602&products_id=4863
  5. I am still laughing...
  6. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-Canvas-Picture-/170717407629
  7. coldel

    Intake pipe

    Hey, Col, you noticed yet regarding the eBay Magpie? No I hadn't
  8. coldel

    Intake pipe

    Hmmm this ebay place, is it any good? Did try that and only found one that is £25 and looks somewhat debatable quality wise
  9. To be honest I am not that concerned about a couple of being a couple of horses down and having a cone filter on (I had the velocity stack installed and cosworth panel but took it off) when it sounds so much better go for it, worst case scenario is you take it off again!
  10. coldel

    Intake pipe

    Have a nice noisy Stillen cone on my intake but still have the standard pipe - not really that keen on spending £130 on a Berks one (sorry Chris!) anyone got any ideas where I can get something a bit cheaper and either in some sort of nice looking black or preferably aluminium?
  11. Im wondering if there is some convoluted way of doing it, like sticking two bits of wood behind the front wheels (you seem to have more clearance there), reverse onto them, gives you a bit more clearance, stick some bigger bits of wood behind that and back it up again and stick a low level jack under it?
  12. Will keep my eye out pal...
  13. Jim is spot on, its a Zed - or a Datsun
  14. Aaaaahhhhaaaa! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-gear-knob-genuine-/250916713917
  15. ...and welcome on board
  16. still available
  17. I feel I am gaining a reputation here...
  18. Bit of a long shot, but looking for replcement centre caps for my wheels, the current ones don't suit my colour setup really. Anyone got any that will fit on give me a PM
  19. But that's directly comparable. What use is spending millions in R&D for split screens when nobody wants it, and what we really want is affordable 3D without the use of silly glasses? You don't want it, someone else will want it, another category of development altogether may and probably will make massive use of it. You will find that lots of consumer niche technology can easily transfer itself to wide spread industry technology.
  20. Thats slightly OTT Dan Its high level innovation that creates wider spread technological advancement. How did we get to flat screen LCD TVs for £300 today? Because somebody made a flatter screen plasma/projector one about ten years ago that cost £10k that was also deemed niche
  21. Actually, the economy mode will make your car more drivable in worse conditions compared to people who don't have it on
  22. Already had spotted those and let said person know already
  23. Throttle controller is good fun...and yeah some top people on here
  24. OK back up for sale
  25. Me bad...didnt check properly.
×
×
  • Create New...