Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Claiming to be genuine... K1 - Used http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Y-Pipe-Back-Exhaust-System-K1-/140625568105 K2 - New http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Y-Pipe-Back-Exhaust-System-K2-/140625569964
  2. I went black 1
  3. Driving on the A4 elevated section past Brentford, windows down, singing out loud suddenly realise to my immediate right are a bunch of lads in an old Golf having a giggle at me at my expense I stopped singing anyway and then they started shouting something at me...at 40mph...I couldnt hear so the guy in the passenger side leant out and said 'how much did you pay for that mate'...I replied...he rubbed his chin philosophically nodded and then leant back in and they tore off down the road.
  4. I'm just an all-round genuinely nice guy who helps out fellow Z owners
  5. Good work fella, bargain at that price!
  6. Coldel July September
  7. 4 months old, easy install just screws on (make sure you retain the metal washer inside the oem gear knob) perfect fit £40 delivered
  8. Provisionally sold pending payment
  9. ...you can see the torch on the car as the light hits it directly
  10. Fair play to the fella! As long as they aren't taking it too seriously that is a grand effort!
  11. I don't think there is any argument to be had about what the best control method is, it has been proven that mouse and keyboard is quicker, more accurate etc. But I don't think game playing is about that is it? If you went into an arcade the machines are set up so you hold a gun if shooting stuff, or you sit in a seat and hold a steering wheel if driving stuff, you don't have a mouse and keyboard. Personally I prefer the experience compared to the accuracy/response thing, so when I pull a trigger on a joypad to shoot something it 'feels' better than clicking a mouse button which ten minutes before I was using to highlight cells A1 to D6 in a spreadsheet.
  12. If you really want to do it use flyeyes (google it), it lets light through (albeit not as much as without, but is meant to be legal) and you can reverse it easily enough, just rip it off.
  13. Thanks deputy j350 I was out giving the Zed a spin, working at home and just thought sod it 20 mins on some A roads wont hurt!
  14. White with panoramic sunroof is spot on actually... See Dave, that could be you there, looking cool
  15. 1] My two colour GT-V Volks 2] The crappy plastic centre cap on my two colour GT-V Volks
  16. You wont look back mate....miss my 'rocco a lot - a super car great looks good handling and quality interior (Stew I had the twin charger, sounds fantastic, drives fantastic!)...here's mine...yes it was also black
  17. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-FRONT-BUMPER-/130590395474?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e67cb4c52
  18. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-nissan-/290620030400?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43aa4dbdc0
  19. Oh god yeah you wont get money back on labour...it is a bit of a minefield out there with body kits, never realised how bad it was myself till I bought a Zed!
  20. Oh jeez, how comes ebay said you got it from the US if you clearly bought it from some cowboy in Chatham?
  21. I ALWAYS make a mistake first time around...looks like I could be buying Graham a few beers!
  22. Various claims that he is dead and alive, some saying that he was shot in both legs and flown to hospital near death.
  23. Yeah I was talking about my momo gear knob installation last night which I made a pigs ear of. I also have a matching momo handbrake which I haven't done yet. I dont have a dremel so would have to hack at the handle with something to make the thing fit. I am bloody useless at using tools like drills ... wouldnt trust myself!
  24. Scam, steer clear.
  25. ..and if my momo holds up for a few days with no problems will stick my KTA aluminium gear knob in the for sale section
×
×
  • Create New...