Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Not watching - not worth wasting my time - a farce of a competition (word used in its loosest term) - what is sad that some countries take it really seriously.
  2. I recognise that garden, and the lovely lady Cleaned the car, then met up with some friends for some beers in the pub which is 10 seconds walk away from my new place in Richmond...just taking an hour to relax before another pub venture to watch England. Tomorrow AM into central london to pick up my work laptop i forgot I needed for Monday, then fitting grounding kit (in red, yes Ian, see what you did) sunday afternoon.
  3. Is the DS3 bad then? Thought they got good reviews? Hope things work out soon on your Zed - its like having a limb missing when its not around...
  4. I dont think anyone does the internals on here anymore do they? I would likey done, but know no-one!
  5. Fair play to Mr Howard there as well, not his fault IT ballsed it up and likely it was a genuine error. £50 isnt bad a deal as well - so good work on pushing for that.
  6. ...or it could have been a vague reference to champions league football
  7. You got it in one mate
  8. Fuel = danger As SMDNITCL said print it off and try a recommended garage from here
  9. Yeah saw that, they are always kicking off out there though, sure its not the first time!
  10. ...and Ricey roaring ahead in the poll!
  11. Surely we should start up a thread dedicated to shocking Zed ads rather than starting new ones each time - just to keep a record of them for entertainment purposes..erm I mean research purposes
  12. We should have an allocated member on here that forwards these threads to these sellers just to let them know that they may have been misinformed about Zeds when they bought them - you know - someone to let them down gently with a kind and considered email...I propose Ricey...
  13. Understood
  14. Have to admit, I have no recollection - but as Fossers Falacy dictates, have seen them everywhere since I got one. My first memory therefore would be the first one I went to see, an Azure with GT kit and Rays - still remember more the great engine noise when it started up than being wowed by the looks.
  15. Personal issues aside as I can see there are strong views on this - I thought the original problem was one member, recommending another member to someone who had a problem and then being censored? I do like to 'recommend' frequently as I like to help and I am generally an all round nice guy, but should as a rule then should not recommend publically ex-traders products going forward? I think thats where we netted out for a bit on page 1 edited to make some sort of sense
  16. Yeeeehaaaa good work fella!
  17. Unless you drive in the town/city, but then you're not really going anywhere quick anyway ...and in that case you dont need all that power - induction kit is the only way to go
  18. As much as you want to have a roadmap - its the little detours you have to look out for. I only wanted a few asthetic modes such as tidying up the interior etc, but then saw a deal I could refuse on a set of Volks, followed by an exhaust and so it goes on
  19. ...if you drive fast enough even summer will make naff all difference to the temperature under the bonnet
  20. coldel

    Second car...

    I managed to fit an oversized chest of drawers in the back with the seats down - its like a van in this respect. But seconding the handling, it really turns in well, no surprises awaiting you and a very upright seating position which feels pretty natural.
  21. coldel

    Please Help

    Probably the same guys who trade on here... http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=175
×
×
  • Create New...