Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Or go for a Stillen, no loss of power or responsiveness and a nice sound
  2. Site is running slowly lately, I had one come up twice, where it hung when posting so I cleared the page and wrote it again, but it came up twice...blame technology, it cant argue back
  3. ..can honestly say never seen anything like this - in the final as well! I remember Henman hitting a ball girl but not as bad as this. He is up for assault as well!
  4. You could always remove the exhaust...Zed makes a tremendous sound without one...as Doogyrevs neighbours can testify to!
  5. Haha i know what i felt! It was the power of a hundred horses! It may not have added back breaking bhp (certainly added some) but the car just feels... Better now. Mind you i probably gained about 150bhp since the previous owner had one of those alfords ripspeed intakes. The thing didnt even fit.... But the Nissan ecu resets to a default power level regardless of modifications, intakes, exhausts etc will only add power to the Zed if you get a remap ontop of it to over ride it. Ripspeed intakes, on a Zed, good grief.
  6. My windscreen washers are crap, but they are constantly getting blocked, have a look at the small rubber pipe under the bonnet you might find clearing it helps. The click when pulling away could be the notorious Zed rear clicky CV joint problem, is it coming from the back from one side or the other or deffo underneath? There was also a thread on here recently about someone complaining of clanky rear axle - Use Search top right corner, it will help.
  7. Was going to say, I would probably make a right balls up of the start!
  8. Happy birthday pal
  9. Wouldnt buy one with 112k miles on it Third one doesnt list milage at all Second one is not bad, although not a GT version.
  10. I have a Milltek also, great exhaust, great sound, although does have the back box which OP pointed out as something to avoid - for the same money the Invidia has the split back box option
  11. Invidia Gemini True Dual? Circa £850 from one of the traders off here?
  12. Invidia Gemini True Dual? Circa £850 from one of the traders off here?
  13. I think I remember reading somewhere there is actually about 12/13 different types? Post up the pattern and someone might be able to help.
  14. Think Russia would get found out against better teams, but Spain look pretty good agreed although Italy playing on the counter made it difficult for them. Germany looking good, still think we have yet to see the best out of the French.
  15. Sprayed mine in the end - if you wrap them make sure you give them a really good going over with the wet and dry to even out the bits where the paint has gone otherwise the wrap shows up the edges.
  16. Something doesn't quite add up for me though - they just seemed to pull up and go straight to the front door, deliberately going for the car. If I tried opening one of the front doors of the 60 or so houses on my street the odds are massively stacked against me that it would open. These guys knew that door was open, somehow they knew they didn't just randomly pull up and try it out.
  17. Is the biting point high, or very high? Mine was high when I bought it, assuming that was ok, clutch went 2000 miles later. If there is any member local willing to check it for you well worth driving over their way DA stands for Dual Action, its a machine which makes cleaning a whole lot easier. You can do work by hand, but it will only have so much effect as it will be impossible to create the friction and heat needed to properly remove the swirls. A decent mid range DA is around the £100 mark, or you could try contact one of the detailing guys on here?
  18. hmmm that odd, never noticed that my album has stopped working... I have a member build thread on here with some pics
  19. Does Will's insurance know he does 150,000 miles per year in the Z?
  20. Just checked my posting postion and I am on page 3
  21. As above - they are stickers, so will just stick over the current dash. Usually they are a few mm's thick with curved edges so where you have them stuck down, any dash adjacent to it will be sat lower. I satin black wrapped my centre dash looks very nice
  22. Good work Ian, nice to see a little marketing initiative like that
  23. Personally would get it carbon fibre wrapped - these stickers will protrude off the dash when stuck on
  24. Could have done a better job myself - that is awful
  25. I heard Levy would only offer him a rolling contract, to be fair, if you are in your 60s, you dont want temporary rolling contracts I think they should get just as good or even better manager in, just dont expect the likes of Modric and co to hang around. Could see some serious revolving doors action going on at the Lane this summer.
×
×
  • Create New...