Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Hope I dont get stranded, hoping to be back for the footy in the evening!
  2. Sure I saw a thread on here about Dukes of Hazard fans who rescued number 8 as that was one of the cars used in the programmes.
  3. Murray out as soon as possible with any luck
  4. ...You Tube, go there, type in something like '350z Berks HFC' and you will get hundreds of videos...
  5. Does it seriously have a bad record of car park problems in the rain?
  6. Eeeek, going sunday but hadn't considered muddy car parks...
  7. I can see the OPs angle, that he want retribution on the woman probably not financially from what I can see but just to give her a good kick up the backside for lying about her details which she clearly was etc. I have on a few occasions thought about making a big deal out of something because I end up paying for someone else being a pi$$taking ar$e. But, give it a few days, the dust settles, you get over it. If you want to do something then write her name and reg number onto a big sign and stick it on the roundabout with the following text 'I am a fcukwit driver avoid me NUMBER PLATE, CAR, NAME' and leave it at that.
  8. Reflecting the lower price of oil...I remember pay 154p during the threatened fuel shortage a couple of months back, paid 140p the other day for the same stuff!
  9. Well, its not going up NOW which is good. Will it go up say 6p in a years time, I doubt it. They say they are covering the shortfall between now and next year so wont be 'recovering' anything. It will go up at some point, the country is broke, so it has to. For the time being if it is deferred till next year then all the better.
  10. http://news.sky.com/story/952910/fuel-duty-tax-frozen-for-the-year
  11. As I understood it on retention you are meant to pay an annual fee, on the car not.
  12. ...funny you should say that - am looking around at the moment All in good time...
  13. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-BREMBO-CALIPERS-CALIPER-BUNDLE-/230816792995
  14. ...moved in directly opposite, last night an Audi R8 Spyder rocked up, tonight a Bentley Continental Flying Spur. I had to pop over and introduce myself, turns out the fella works for a supercar club said he will be bringing a GTR back this week and should snap some piccies of it next to the Zed. Was very complimentary about the Zed as it happens
  15. Red calipers next...wait...stop...just stop
  16. Plastidip!
  17. ...just, can't, stop...the problem with having time on your hands is that you tend to 'tinker' - spot the difference from left to right! edit: and no I haven't moved the caliper to the other side of the disc before any smart ar$e says!
  18. Getting rid of the red carbon wrap - I have gone off it!
  19. ...no it doesn't
  20. Denial confirms you're infected with Zeditis!! ...no it doesn't
  21. No, I have not been affected whatsoever.
  22. ...the metaphorical equivalent of a lame and knackared horse being put out of its misery on BBC1. Thank goodness, I could not have taken 90 minutes of Germany putting countless goals past us in the week. Tournament summary: Better players: Carroll Johnson Terry Cole Gerrard Very Average: Hart Parker Lescott Welbeck Walcott Very Poor: Rooney Milner What on earth was this joker doing on the pitch after the first game: Young
  23. Its such a big call, going to be close, but horrible feeling Italy will edge it with an early goal in the second half followed by 40 mins of England frustration. That said, England do have this ability to sometimes pull a great performance out the bag. Thinking specifically when we did the Germans 5-1, the Dutch 4-1 and when we put the Argies out 1-0.
  24. Carbon wrapped door grabs. The gear knob is a £10 jobbie off ebay.
  25. Its closeby - granted. But to be honest I loved the prospect of driving mine 150 miles back home after buying it. Its in budget range. But so are lots of other ones. It has a Milltek and some LEDs. Not a deal breaker, I would never buy a broken car because it happens to have an aftermarket exhaust. People are trying to be helpful, they are a knowledgable lot, they are not (on the whole) taking the pi$$. Yes you could buy any car and it goes wrong, but you are certainly increasing the odds of that happening buying one off a dealer who is sticking on the market in poor condition. Its your call - but if parts do start failing, a Zed is not a cheap piece of kit to repair and your few hundred quid saved will turn into a few thousand lost.
×
×
  • Create New...