Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. It was late!
  2. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-kinetix-performance-inlet-manifold-/110915033037
  3. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-samco-intake-hose-air-filter-pipe-/110915046846
  4. Welcome along, am in Surrey too, Richmond.
  5. Wasso put supernatural on my Zed and it looked spectacular, amazing stuff.
  6. Not sure about <20 mpg? I average about 25 mpg.
  7. I would expect them to at least let me know they are taking it out. Whenever I hand my car over for any reason to a garage or the like I always take a quick snap of the dash readout with my phone, mileage etc. you could always reset the mpg readout too to see if they are thrashing it! But shakedown? I can do that myself, I would be annoyed if a garage handed it to some kid to thrash about town.
  8. Outside the Red Cow pub near Richmond around 4:15pm today...
  9. http://news.sky.com/story/958972/probe-into-footballers-spot-fixing-claims
  10. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-ALLOYS-ALLOY-WHEELS-MERCEDES-VW-AUDI-A5-NISSAN-350Z-FORGED-RAYS-ENGINEERING-/221068769321
  11. I had the Milltek on with standard cats thought it was okayish, put on the Berks HFCs and when I put my foot down its a beast and gives a real good sound
×
×
  • Create New...