Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Yes Roy just didn't have any tactical capability to change the game - it was some Sturridge magic and the usual Johnson willingness to attack that made the goal. Ironic really that we had something like 60% possession but got undone by an 'English Long Ball'.
  2. 1200 odd feedback as well, what idiots are buying this crap!
  3. Just browsing their other products, they also sell the magnetic fuel savers as well - and 99% positive feedback, good grief.
  4. ...we have seen plenty of ten quid nonsense gizmos on ebay that add 100bhp and the like but not seen this before. What do you make of it? Its actually branded D1 Spec as well! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/D1-SPEC-SUPER-ECONOMIZER-NISSAN-S13-S14-200SX-300ZX-350Z-370Z-NOTE-SKYLINE-R33-/261510895756
  5. Bang on Stu. Too many players out there to win it on their own, and it has gone straight to the heads of the likes of Sterling and Barkley also who never put a decent touch on the ball tonight and were always trying to beat three players. I'm sure the whole England team will be over it within a week of landing back here.
  6. I just hope we can ditch Roy and get someone decent in. He is a Yes man so no doubt will keep the job, but this is his team, and its not a good one. With 5 minutes to go the team needed pushing on and there was the shot of Roy sitting them doing nothing.
  7. Unfortunately mate this was exactly what was said after the last Euros. Bin off the old and have a crap 2014 WC. Which we are. We got young players in there but you can't compare to Germany, 8 or 9 of those players playing now all played together in the U-19s, U-21s etc, our young players are coming through in fits and starts, it showed tonight when they were not playing as a team and giving the ball away too much.
  8. Gerrard flicked on the header for Suarez so wasn't offside. But its that back two, they have looked shaky all through qualifying, for three of four goals at the WC badly at fault just drifting off and not paying attention to the strikers they are meant to be marking. They look totally out of their depth. I think the buzz from the media for Barkley got to Hodgson, brought him on twice and neither time looked capable, both times over playing or giving the ball away. Looking at the way we played, I think the player up top should be Rooney and the player behind Sturridge...
  9. Poor tonight, again Jags and Cahill look the weak link in the team. None of the subs made any impact again. Johnson probably our most potent player going forwards. Forget about mathematics, we are out.
  10. Good to see Muller can miss the goal occasionally...http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27918625
  11. Yes price will go up as per any auction - import taxes/fees/shipping etc expect to add about £1.5k - you will also need to add costs of converting the speedo, adding any other UK legal requirements such as fog lights etc. Possibly also undersealing. Still cheaper than here by some way, also each import will come with an assessment sheet, at auction each car is assessed in terms of bodywork and rated (so from write offs up to level 5 which is pretty much new, most people importing aim for 3.5-4.0 as a rating as that means in very good condition with the odd scratch or minor ding).
  12. Torque GT are a good company to ask for advice on importing. I have an import at the moment, as soon as you fire up the car you forget its not registered in the UK. Torque GT also do a direct import so cheaper than buying from them but you have to do some of the leg work yourself - having watched over the import side of it for 3 months whilst looking for my car it really isnt anywhere near as scary as you think and the cars are generally in better condition than UK cars. Worth looking into.
  13. I went down with Colin and Darren a couple of years back, Darren knew a sneaky route into the place which meant not queuing on the main road in - think we sat in about 10 mins of queues then we were in and parked!
  14. I waved at a guy driving a Zed near Rainham roundabout on the A13, I think he just thought I was some loon as I wasnt in a Zed. Just habit! When driving about with Rebecca in the Skyline I still excitedly point out Zeds when I see them.
  15. Ah so you are one of those 'yobbos' that pops through Elm Park making loads of noise then
  16. Bizarrely I got spotted within a month of buying my zed (by a mr doogyrev of all people driving past the owl pub), then when I bought my VX220 someone on that forum spotted me within a week...well heard me first then saw it. Then within a month of getting my skyline I went to my parents place in Elm Park Essex, did some service work on it with him and drove home. Looked on the skyline forum and there it was "White R33 spotted Elm Park" given that there are probably only about 200 white R33s in the UK I thought the odds were that it was me, triumphantly replying to the thread to announce my spotted status and they guy said he liked the black bonnet look...I dont have a black bonnet...I mean, whats the odds that another white R33 drives down the same road as mine on the same day!
  17. Just moon in future, that should elicit a response
  18. Very clever Stu!
  19. I know, when Reus got injured they seemed completely unfazed. They have a tremendous midfield. The fact that they have rocked up with so few strikers shows how they are setting themselves up to play.
  20. Yeah imagine roadsters suffer more, but still the coupe is a rear wheel drive powerful car - not great in the wet or snow, if any appears.
  21. Mexico were good though, as they were in their previous game. I think if they didn't run out of puff they would have had Brazil yesterday. Be interesting to see if Netherlands continue their form today or if they tail off...
  22. Amazing what finance can do for shifting cars on...
  23. I wouldnt agree mate, R32s are more expensive than R33s for instance. I wouldn't be surprised if the original Audi TT becomes a classic at some point. We also don't know what will happen with the range, there could be a 390z? Although the name would be a challenge as it would most likely be a small engined turbo!
  24. Watched Brazil last night, they were pretty poor. I know the commentators where just going on and on about Freds lack of movement up front, but he was shockingly bad. How can someone playing for their country, at home, be so unmotivated?!
×
×
  • Create New...