-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
Lexus LFA R34 GT-R Elemental RP1 (which I am sure I would eventually swap out for an Exige S Roadster once I have been scared to hell and back by it!) As above, ten cars just means listing out lots of range topping super cars, 3 (or 5) is much more challenging. With those three I would never step into my garage and think I need something else.
-
Buy a GWizz and toss it into a roundabout at 30mph if you want to experience being on the limit
-
Back to cost, the point made about depreciation is a big one. On the one hand mentioning that future costs will be x but then putting yourself in a position where depreciation will leave you in negative equity of circa 25%-30% is hardly good planning in financial terms. Keep the zed and buy a parts warranty or the like instead and save yourself thousands if that's the main concern. The GT86 is a different car with its own particularly strengths, straight line speed and power isn't one of them, as ever the answer is go for what you think suits you.
-
Its excellent, I bet it would take a minute or two for someone unsuspecting to realise they are watching a cartoon!
-
Already booked in two holidays already Bri, a third might be pushing it financially! I think the missus and I are planning to head into Europe next year as well in the GT-Four. But yes parked up on the street, its not that bad (touches wood) as we are in a reasonably nice area and near the end of the dead end road so no through traffic/people. Its just a function of living quite central in London, few people have drives/garages. The roof spoiler is a factory option, it was on there when I bought it (just as well as they are only available used now at £250 and upwards) and been scouting ebay and the like since and found a few more factory parts like the chrome kick plates.
-
I would not consider tax brackets as a reason whether to own a car to be honest. A couple of hundred quid difference on a car which will cost £15k+ where aftermarket exhausts/tuning costs thousands, why are you concerned about a couple hundred quid?
-
Still into it, but no wouldn't pay to go watch it. As much as I sat there Friday thinking this is going to be dull as dishwater I bloody well jumped up punching the air when Sturridge put that header in. Can't help but want to support my country at football, even if they are currently in a lull in terms of ability and application. England at the moment are just a couple of players away from a reasonably good team. Stones will learn when to kick and when to play, we have a good selection of full backs at the moment, Cresswell hasn't got a look in yet but is a very good defender who has a great cross and shot on him. Its the midfield thats problematic, no real creativity in there to open teams up. We also need a forward who can get much more involved, Sturridge just drops out of games and makes some really poor decisions with the ball. Kane is similar at international level. We need to drop players like Walcott who are so inconsistent, Henderson who offers nothing much more than huff and puff and the likes of Wilshire wasting a squad place when he will never be fit.
-
It was the England team of 90 that was really something special. The team above has some standout players like Seaman in goal, Shearer up front possibly one of the best strikers ever to pull on an England shirt. But in the 90 team at Italia, a breakthrough Gazza and Platt, Lineker one of the worlds best goal poachers, Waddle, Butcher at the back - actually our weakest link in that team was Shilton in goal, Robson stuck with him a couple of years just too long in my view. Stuart McCall was a legend, love this video, didn't spill a drop!
-
[SOLD]** SOLD ** - ZunSports Grille - FACELIFT!
coldel replied to Tinyflier's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Sold - thread locked -
I would argue though that the standard of clubs outside the usual UK Spain Italy Germany have vastly improved and competitions in Europe are so much tougher. Also Barack when Scottish teams were successful in Europe the opposition didn't have foreign built teams either except the odd superstar at Real. All teams have moved with the times, investment just hit a ceiling in Scotland whilst other countries continue to climb. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Think the score didnt really reflect the game - Scotland should have had it back at 1-1 Just how poor England are at the moment, picking the names as usual, blinkered view that Lallana is MoM, Stones is a liability, so many bang average performances tonight. But our obsession with names for big clubs over better players just carries on year after year.
-
Must say when you said winter beater I was expecting an SUV!
-
I am sure Dan can step in and advise, but different grip levels on the car (front not run in, rears potentially low?) would make it not a nice ride. You shouldnt be losing it at 10mph in any tyre though?
-
Is it the fronts slipping or the rears?
-
Where did you get the spigots, ebay cheap or somewhere reputable?
-
As BM said, its cold out, damp and wet. You need to wear them in, get them heated up. As for the spigots, the hubs should be cleaned back as BM said... ...hell, what he said up there!
-
Thats ok, the tread looks odd but its fine, as long as you have them on the right way around. My Vorti's are asymmetrical also and had doubts when I first got them through!
-
I'm sure many people on here now have fingers crossed mate - best wishes to you both
-
I have never used these but most tyres have inside/outside written on them, have you checked?
-
Oh I agree Steve, I don't want the country to go to the dogs either, I live here. But I wont support or get behind Leavers in a way of supporting their idea. I still think the risk is high and haven't changed my mind since, especially with the EU rhetoric and all the monetary promises made by the Leave campaign (unsurprisingly) were false.
-
...the UK hasn't Brexited yet so the UK hasn't really experienced anything negative from it - it wont be felt until 2019 at the earliest. Pound has fallen and most retailers are hanging in there without price rises accordingly, but these will come into effect next year once the hedged import prices are expired. I'm still more nervous about brexit impact than trump, at the moment.
-
Take a photo of it and post it up and will be obvious
-
Thats another thing that gets my goat somewhat, and not directing this at you personally Steve, but the idea that we all now jump on board and support the good ship Trump. Just like Brexit it was a common Facebook post from Leavers saying 'oh all you remainers should now support the leave effort' but what does that mean exactly? Its not as if I am now going to put in less effort at my workplace in a hope that somehow it will have an effect on the country succeeding during a brexit for instance, I am still going in, working hard, providing for myself and my family. So what exactly does this sort of comment mean? Just because a vote meant a % of the country voted for something I didn't I should just toss all my beliefs aside and go with it. If there is no opposition to government then there is no such thing as a democracy.
-
Thats a fair shout! Also some other crackers... How about promising to install surveillance of all mosques Shut down parts of the internet he doesnt agree with Bringing back waterboarding Oppose the killing of journalists (although pretty sure that is covered in more general murder laws already...) Cut the budget by 20% but simply negotiating (whatever that means) Get rid of gun-free zones in schools