Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. On a serious note feel if it is a ridge or a channel. If its the latter then the screen is scratched and you may need to replace.
  2. Its also good for wiping your butt!
  3. Coming on here quoting Almera to a Zed is akin to going into a Glasgow Rangers pub on your own dressed in the green and white hoops shouting down you go down you go!!!
  4. In an ideal world you would get a long USB cable and chop the opposite end off to the usb. This is then threaded into the box and the wires soldered to the oem points:) what about off an old mouse?? how was your day pete?? Thanks Graham your right will be hectic now though I have all the stuff here except suitable solder as the stuff I have is to thin. Can you open the box carefully and take a photo of the usb coming into the box please. We may have to take a trip to Maplin on A3 Newmalden Roundabout. Lee35 is coming down from middlesborough on Sunday so thats out and saturday I have to go Weisbeach round trip. That leaves 2more after 12 as I am not getting out of my pit for no one. or in the week wednesday onwards. Anyway take the pictures first:)
  5. well that will save the dentist bill - got an appointment at 11:50 Nice Sled Typical Army smutt!!!!
  6. Those Reindeer look well satisfied. Looks like they have had a bump from Santa! Well it is the end of the world at 11.21am tomorrow!
  7. Do it Peter! (Now time to work out which smiley works :smile: ) Oops forgot to say - looks nice It would be quicker to walk to yours for a cuppa Ian.
  8. In an ideal world you would get a long USB cable and chop the opposite end off to the usb. This is then threaded into the box and the wires soldered to the oem points:)
  9. Well I would have no problem handling you then Dip:)
  10. Was that a ref about my fat burger belly!!!
  11. And a dam fine job they do to:) Just drove back from Abbey and it handles fantastic. The "Abbey Organ" is back on the road:)
  12. Is this a serious thread or is the candid camera guy going to pop out soon!!!
  13. OK can we draw a line under the insults as at the end of the day we are supposed to be mature Adults. Topcop beware of Scams on Pistonheads as there are a lot of very clever people on that site! Good luck:)
  14. I hope you get what your looking for. With 15k cash you could get any 350zed out there including a 2009 but as you said you are after a 370. I have been looking and can't find one but after the new year its a buyer's market:) :wink:
  15. Think he said he don't like the Gold one!
  16. agenda for tomorrow morning! 09:00 Sutton eye Hospital appointment 09:15 Eye drops to make pupil larger. 09:17 Nurse puts drops in both eyes(Again) 09:20. Nurse takes my hand and leads me to the quack man as i can't see sugar/ 09:25 Quack states the obvious that i cant see nowt cos nurse dropped both eyes. 09:25.5 Quack laughs 09:26. I kick Quack accidently as i don't see him infront of me. 10:00 Nurse puts drops in eye to reduce pupil so I can see to drive to Oxted 10:10 After getting in car I realise nurse has only dropped one eye so I am seeing double. 10:15 Nurse is on coffee break. 10:15.5 £$%^&*()_+ERTYUIOP{!!!!!!! 11;00 Finally the pupil goes down enough for me to drive to Oxted. And you want me to Solder?
  17. Hope you get it sorted young man!!
  18. +1 Oh and they need some rubber Typical SMD. You lay low for days on end then burst in with a rude comment. needs rubber indeed!! Geronimo!!
  19. Very nice and the only thing that matters is you like them:)
  20. A hat for his bald shiney thing thats under his helmet. Ok I give in:)!!
  21. Don't tell him that! His head will be swollen for weeks!! Hopefully it will just be his head Don't even go there!!!
  22. Well if I can do it and all that. Shut up Papa b4 you start as well:)
×
×
  • Create New...