Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Seen that. Looks nice, but would like some leather with it possibly. Anybody got a photo of this one or one like it, in their car?
  2. I have one of those on an extension, fantastic in summer but cold as ice in winter!
  3. Best paint them as you don't want to put the bumper on and find out to late!
  4. I have bought my last 5 cars from Nissan dealerships, 4 from one and 1 from another. Every single one of them has had to have things done to them, but I never ever put a deposite down without looking at one 1st. Although I have managed to remain on good terms with them all so i need to pick my words carefully as I know that my mate Mehmet who is one of the dealerships service manager is a forum member and loves reading these stories with his morning coffee:) After my last puchase and all the hell it caused (which is on here somewhere from when I 1st joined) I was told this: And don't shoot the messenger as no one can prove or disprove what I am about to say. This guy told me that they put the cars up for sale and fix the major stuff if there is any, however what they deem as small stuff like reversing thingys being off line, dings and dents and scuffs they tend to leave them. Then when someone comes to buy it and take a look, there is a chance they will miss stuff hence the costs are kept down! Often we miss things and they only come to light when it's to late. And a few of the guys on here have had the same issues with the same dealership (different location) and told me exactly the same. Golden rule is never ever place a deposit on a car without seeing it in the flesh. If you don't know about the marque then take someone with you who does. My advice is the same as the rest of people on here. Ask for your deposit back and walk away and you defence is item not as described. Let us know what your budget is and take a look at the forsale section.
  5. I used do do as a lub and found it reaaly good. Only problem is after doing the whole car my fingers started to spilt and then the dodo stung like eck.
  6. Check out wheels on here, all are custom made, these guys don't keep stock. http://www.dpe-wheels.com/ I have my eye on some 20" ones:)
  7. they said it would be classed as a spoiler and therfore a modification so premium would go up , what we gonna do with you pete bring it on, forums been a bit quiet of late lol:)
  8. Incidently how big is the shed and will it go in my runaround? If not will they deliver? I will text you to see if your awake:)
  9. It's a bit confusing as being a car forum a shed is a term for a wreck. Plus I love winding up Jumping as it's so easy:)
  10. What the eck has buying a shed got to do with insuring the car? Unless you thinking about putting the shed on the roof of the car, in which case I would check you insurance lol. I am sure your getting madder lol:)
  11. Your supposed to let him pick up on my mistakes lol:)
  12. Has she not hit you over the head with the frying pan yet Chris?
  13. £1 and be grateful that I offered!
  14. Why did they "Resent" you Dip?
  15. No doubt find it is not submissable in the event of an accident or somerging along those lines Bloody well is!!! I used it as you well know! Thats what won me my latest claim and summons:)
  16. You need to have it in not sitting in a box in your bedroom!
  17. Excellent stuff:)
  18. So do I. I see one every day. When I look in the mirror. ah......... Dips don't put yourself down so - look at it this way, at least the mirror has stood up to what it saw and hasn't cracked giving you 7 years bad luck as well. Its been cracked for years. Can't be bothered replacing it. It's been strengthened!
  19. Am i to gather buy this that the ART pipes give a higher gain than straighthroughs? I mean ftlbs. Whats there full name and do you have a picture pls:)
  20. He should give them away the amount of money he can afford to spend on a car! Some of us only dream of a nice GTM build!
  21. It wouldn't bother me Chris, but it would bother me having a unfilled cut out on the right of the bumper!
  22. I hope your better at fitting those GTR seats in Adrian?
×
×
  • Create New...