Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. If only you were right. Unfortunately one of the things in the security forums of ebay are 1st time high value item sales con artists. usually the car is in spain or the like. I believe the forum has a safeguard due to these cons. It's a sign of the times we live in.
  2. Take a good long look at the dad. Is he not a TV or film star?
  3. Brooklands350 has a 2003 ferrari 430 with 4000 on the clock in for a service at the moment.
  4. He isn't coming out to play today. can't blame him as I would hang my head down in shame as well!
  5. Well well I got the scores wrong. Chelsea won Spurs lost! And City died lol!
  6. I have enough problems trying to keep the car from running away with itself. let alone see who is coming the other way. No comments from keyser or Darran B either please?
  7. He may have been gay lol
  8. I think you saw a picture of the colour as they are identical to the ones Lee35 was selling and I believe Octet now has them. brooklands350 is sorting the wiring out and fitting them. Thats how we discovered the motor was in the runners. I believe the only issue we may have is the heated seat bit. The switch is on the GTR seats and on the Zed they are on the centre consul. I am sure Chris will put something up when he has sussed it out. The motor works and the 6 way operation all works. 3 of the mounts line up and one of the front ones is 4mm out which is an easy fix by heating the bar up and slightly bending it. The 2 inside bolts nearest the center consul just need half inch spacers. I am sure between Chris and Octet we will get enough info to make a DIY sticky.
  9. Just in the process of putting the GTR seats in my car and we discovered the forward backwards motor is in the runners!
  10. You can get rubber paint from halfrauds Well if you like the feel off rubber who am i to judge It's a fetish of SMD! One of many little quirks he has!
  11. Ok I have done the Donkey work on this and have nothing more to contribute to the post. There should be enough information for you all to be able to identify the systems you have. But more important, where to get a working up to date copy without busting the bank:)
  12. You have helped. By saying which disk you bought now identifies the system you have, as it's written on the front of the disk:) It's very confusing but glad you are up and running.
  13. I give in. Graham can you make a sticky like you said you would do please. I must have repeated myself twice already:)
  14. You have to adjust them by the little screw at the top. Anticlockwise for fuel saving and clockwise for power, Wind it back to far and it runs lean if thats the right word. I just leave mine in the middle. The most noticable car of mine it has worked on is a Skoda 1.9 SD so no turbo. I use it as a shopping trolly. It is only something silly like 67 bhp and 90mph top end. By fitting the tuning box it made it go like a turbo. 25 mph on the top end but the mid range is were you notice it. The guy I got it of borrowed it a few days back and was amazed at the difference. I still have one for a pathfinder laying about. They are a lot cheaper than going for a remap and the beauty is you can take them off in 5 mins.
  15. Stick ya nose up his jack and push him lol. Bring in the sea tugs:)
  16. It won't be staying all white for long. And no calling it Zebra afterwards either!!
  17. Arsenal are 1 up against Swansea. May as well give the league to Man United today as won't they have won it after whooping reading?
  18. In which case you need to search 'magnetic fuel saver' on ebay then! Dratted pissing swine of an ipad! Thats the 2nd time you stuck this up? Am I missing the point! When my iPad stuck something up twice on someones page a few days ago, he cried like a little baby ! Got told where to go though lol:)
  19. Blue waffle + Papa. Blue whale = SMD
  20. You can get rubber paint from halfrauds
  21. So long as it's not blue! Ok Lillywhite to match your car Isn't lillywhite a Tampon? You just named your new white Zed..... The Tampon Thats one for the ladies lol:)
  22. You will trounce Fulham, but West Ham are always looking for a punch up! You should beat west ham but with Benitez in charge anything is possible Trust me you can have the Spanish twerp!
×
×
  • Create New...