Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. He must have got scared off bythe sight of Tony and Ivors Mob !
  2. I think I was the 1st RHD to have the GTM superchager fitted but could be wrong. Abbey had to do some magic on it I believe!. I dont think they have different kits for the RHD as they are one and the same. I am happy:)
  3. Thats good:)
  4. I think i would pay to watch someone fix that mess. Pull the lot out and start again!
  5. A mate of mine on here is selling a lovely black JDM with nismo kit auto box on a 02. He has yet to put it in the for sale site but has it on his own website. I have had a drive and like it. But it all depends on what your financial and expectations are. Good thing at the moment is it's still a buyers market.
  6. Average milage went up from 10,000 to 15000 acording to an artical that was in one of the Auto traders site last summer!
  7. That engine will take a tad more:)
  8. What was your wheel BHP again Planet?
  9. Your just round the corner from me:)
  10. Now they do look nice:) You must be well pleased?
  11. One of them is on planet Cuckoo!!! Cuckoo:)
  12. SMD is rattling his brains as to how to reply to my last in another thread! The one about your coffee:)
  13. Oh really Mr pee taking Spurs loving 2nd placed London club 13.779 forum trolling posts! Thats why you have the Graveyard shift.
  14. Nope I am hairier You mean a harrier?
  15. I squirt WD 40 on a rag and work it in. But its ony a temp thing. Maguires do a good interior/exterior treatment very simular to Back to Black but a lot better.
  16. Chicken Double Booked:) Cluck cluck cluck. If you think I am nuts is cos I been at Papas coffee:)
  17. Maybe I should do this to my T5 Transporter - would whoop a 350z I think your being a silly Billy now Chris. Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroo down!! I wonder if a tranny was driving the tranny?
  18. Personally I would put the solvent on a 50p Microcloth. Not a pair of Sterlin Moss gloves? Do they come ith a free cap and tweed jacket?
  19. Go to a DIY and get a mild solvent. The one you use on PVC windows.
  20. We will get a break soon as SMD is off to work:) We hope!
  21. You wait until you see the gold wrap one thats going around. I often see it on the A3 near Robin Hood Rounabout.
  22. Why not try it lol:)
  23. Pot kettle! You get more random everyday Pete At least my interior isn't as red as a pimps parlour No its as blue as a North london Hookers knickers!
×
×
  • Create New...