Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. At last he awakens!!! Dip and i only use posh fuel, thats why were always skint! Well I am anyway!
  2. It's about time he got some stick with all the Phoo he gives us:)
  3. Have you been drinking the fuel again Graham? 10p off a litre at 79 litres is £7.90 in my book? Or did you have a hole in the tank and put 300 litres in! I would take a look at those pain killers your taking mate!
  4. I still have the long Alloy gear knob and the registration number GT58ZGT on retention:) Open to offers on the plate.
  5. Ever thought about getting them cleaned up b4 you sell and make more pennies?
  6. If I had £200 I would have a set. Because you wont get them cheaper in UK? I don't know why but my car is OEM and wont drive up the standard Halford lumps of metal that we all love to hate. Surely it cant be because I went from 225/45/18 on the front to 245/35/18? Those yellow ones look to short to me?
  7. I never new Spurs supporters had any?
  8. I thought a grounding kit was a large road hump !!!
  9. Well get them on Arran!!
  10. +1 I have to go there as Scott banned me from opening my bonnet. He threatened to weld it shut!! What have you been trying to do I took the Strut brace off and plastic cowling stuff/Battery cover etc to give the engine bay a clean up. I forgot the strut brace had a spacer set to raise it. This is due to engine having to be raised 2cm higher, so that the Super Charger pulley/manifold cleared the anti roll bar. Kinda lost most of the spacers as most of them went down the side of the engine. Scott sorted me out and Tony cut some new spacers, hence I am only allowed to check my fluid levels under sentence of death lol.
  11. I think thats about the same as most pay at Abbey but Clown had extra hence the difference. They do tend to use good quality stuff, but there hourly rate is much better than than West london dealers. Also the guys who work there treat your car with respect, not lean up against it and scratch the wing with a jean stud like what happened to me once.
  12. Very grateful thanks Ekona and Ricey - that was a close shave Meeoowww and when exactly was it you last "had a close shave" Colin? When you said me I was the techno wiz on here, and that I am certainly not as you know from my failure to get your bluetooth working Yep, certainly haven't had a close shave in the razor department for a long time either You are the Wizard of Epsom Downs Colin:) And I am the quoting God! Umm maybe not. Yeh that bluetooth really is peeing me off. Hopefully I will get round to getting that centre Consul out 2moro and checking everything.
  13. Very grateful thanks Ekona and Ricey - that was a close shave Meeoowww and when exactly was it you last "had a close shave" Colin?
  14. I get bad knocking over road humps and bumps and assumed it was a loose floor tray. The bushes were replaced on its 1st MOT 4 months ago. Glad I have found out it's normal:)
  15. Thanks Mr Ekona. I think its my stripping technics that need working on lol! Very easy to put ones foot in it on this forum lol.
  16. Do you ever do any work Arran lol Your always on here like me!
  17. He could afford crack on his commision! PETER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do you live? I will personally drive round no matter how far away you live and show you how to use quotes! I keep reading things you've quoted and thinking 'thats really out of charachter' for the person quoted........then I look up a few posts and realise its not the person you've quoted! Immy tends not maske references to Ketamine in her posts I nearly got stroppy with Neil yesterday because I thought he was having a go about the context I'd used the word 'Hooning' in until I realised it was some sort of weird butchered mix of your post and his response! Is this how you quote Mr Squirrel rubber lol ! I am guessing I just add to the bottom and leave all the text behind!
  18. Opps. I will pop over and see Colin and get quote lessons lol. Mean while I will stick to replies.
  19. He could afford crack on his commision!
  20. Are those prices including VAT? Even if they wern't If my car was standard i would bite there hand off for prices that low.
  21. +1 I have to go there as Scott banned me from opening my bonnet. He threatened to weld it shut!!
  22. Let us know how you get on Mike! Good luck mate:)
  23. Thanks for the info about the Hooning:) And as for the quotes I am not quite sure how I have become so good at it! Meeeoowwww:)
×
×
  • Create New...