Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Well that didn't work? All i achieved is getting a phonecall from Cobra tracker because i forgot to put the software in garage mode b4 I disconnected the battery, Well at least that works. same stuff with the module. Red light when ignition is on. Amber whilst pairing then straight back to red. Getting a joke now.
  2. I am going to go and do it now:)
  3. That will teach me to go look at the book lol. Yep l like that cradle so might go for that. Now come and fix the communication lol:) Peter
  4. I think they hold 20 stored numbers. Its in the car user manual like Ebized said and is very voice sensative. A mate of mine has the same kind of system in his lexus and he said in the end l had to speak work perfect in a clear soft voice and then the car accepted the commands. However if you speak to quick all you get is "Pardon" . This is so frustrating that you end up swearing. The voice then says. Sorry I dont understand and randomly dials the 1st number on your list. I only managed to get one number in which was my doctor. They thought it quite funny that my car would ring them up all the time. I didn't!! I am determined to get to the bottom of it, as i really do not want to spend out on a Parrot or any other device when I am sure this annoying problem is a small one. I thought at 1st it was down to the fact that i jail broke the phone! But I restored it and this was not the problem. I did have a spare and put it on ebay for £50 last year. l think it was a guy from the forum came and met me at London Bridge and bought it off me. I might live to regret that. Trouble is there is no one really who seems to know enough about this as most just use it for incoming calls. Oh happy days.
  5. Picked it up from a place in Tonbridge, Kent. 65 point check on the car to which the only comment was "rear tyres have 6mm of tread". 6mm is good as they are 8mm from new!
  6. It can be white with purple spots. Anything but Azure lol. Funny you would think a Spurs fanatic would not want a Chelsea blus car:)
  7. I must admit l was a bit reluctant to post this because of the frustration it is causing me. But after chatting with Girnet here goes. From my posts in the past it is obvious that l have a love hate relationship with the OEM bluetooth. But i wanted to stick with it and was happy to accept that if i wanted to call someone l would wait until I had reached my destination, but could still answer calls by the button on the steering wheel. This system worked fine until a few days ago. I turned the ignition on and the usual peter Iphone did not flash up on the radio facia. Assuming that the bluetooth was off I checked, and my Iphone (4) said I was connected. yet nothing was happening, so I de-paired them and did all the usuall. Hard reset the phone. turned the phone on away from the car so out of range. Still nothing. The phone said pairing was taking place and the module would be orange. As soon as it had paired it would turn red and no connection. Not even that rude female voice that constantly says "Pardon" when I press the appropriate button on the steering wheel! I tried my mates iphone 4s and it paired with that but the same thing, It seems to connect to the module then the light goes red and nothing from the car system? The only thing I have not tried is disconnecting the battery to reset the ECU to see if by some slim chance it is that. Am l missing something simple here folks, like the Module failing! Clown is going to let me use his to see if it is this. Any past experience shared would be most welcome please. I have come to rely on this system as it plays back through the speakers and I can here it over the exhaust and engine noise. So l am very eager to get it working as it was. thanks in advance Peter
  8. WOW I want one!!!!
  9. Yes well done. I might be a bit slow but the last time l read your post you were getting a blue one from north of the border! ongrats anyway, as long as your happy.
×
×
  • Create New...