-
Posts
5,321 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by 4RE Leather
-
Feel free to comment it wont hurt me as I dont take offense. I believe we put a blow by blow fitting in this thread. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=62005
-
Nice one Wasso:)
-
It looks like you have the plastic version of tha carbon one I have!
-
Thats a good price. Do you live in a Posh Area?
-
I used Tiger Seal Buster. The tail pipes were such that even if I predrilled the holes I still could not get the drill in when I offered it up. About an hour for the Tiger seal to set and job done. I will be selling the Bumper complete with defusser soon as I now have an after market one.
-
We'll send out the most competitive renewal price available to us, if the price is uncompetitive when compared to other insurers for a like for like policy then we can look to use the price match service we have. We have a 70% renewal retention rate and we do our utmost to keep customers with us. Excellent stuff Ollie as if it's one thing I hate its paperwork. Thanks Ollie Sky Insurance
-
No one else incessantly masturbates as they drive past them though. I would like to give that a like of polish!
-
I cut my hair 6 times. Don't forget it's the end of the worls as we know it on 21/12/2012. So make sure its water tight!!!
-
This is a picture of what I put on mt car. Steve sells them. viewtopic.php?f=180&t=62177 Its the marmite scenario. I personaly did not like the OEM bumper when there are some nice after market ones out there that wont break the bank. We all know to well the eagerness and speed that we want to get the Zed the Wow factor, especially after seeing some of the works of art on here. But a lot of the guys spent a few years getting to the stage they are now. A few have advised in the past that you make yourself a list of all that you would like to have done. Then in the most important order begine the build. Then we have the Chiken and Egg situation. Brakes 1st or Power upgrade. What ever happens you are amongst friends on here:) Good luck.
-
Ignor the box that says no is what advice I was given Ring them up and talk to someone. 9 x's out of 10 they will give a price as its a buyers market at the moment. But it certainly won't hurt to ring up SKY? Your not obligated and it will give you some idea sat to budget for!
-
I have no doubt at all that you are correct The point I wash pushing is that they don't make things easy for us. For example start registering cars at the 1st January? Or is bank holiday a reason to confuse us all? Well spotted though:) The clue was the small ashtray at the front of the handbrake:
-
I'm young also but its all about being sensible. The bills for 350z's can be astronomical and the fuel costs are horrendous if you drive mad. Just be very careful when buying, be sensible. I do sympathize with you mate, I know exactly how you're feeling and its not easy when people are shooting you down. You're being too public with your thoughts on it which is opening you up to criticism. Best bet is, if you see one up here, give one of us a shout and we'll go check it out with you. Wouldn't publicize everytime you see one though as you can see what happens. ekzakely!!
-
You can put the question to him as he is a newbie on here l believe! Recognise the car as seen it at the Croydon meets.
-
Meeoww lol
-
No need to lock it in my view, there is no abuse, just mild ribbing in the form of film quotes. On a more serious note, we take road safety etc quite seriously. We are a car club, not just a forum. We want to ensure the meets that are organised through the club forum are safe. We have put bans on members attending meets before due to irresponsible driving. The police have (and will continue to) looked at posts made on car club forums to put together a profile of drivers that are facing criminal charges. Posting 'I drove at 120 mph' or 'I raced a Focus RS on this road' etc etc might seem innocent. If you have an accident that might not have been your fault and they pull all these posts off the net and use it as evidence in court, what will the jury think? On another note, we had a member a while ago that was involved in a fatal accident in his 350z. It's something that we don't really want to deal with again to be honest. If we can make people think about how they drive in a humorous way to avoid this then we will. Now, I don't know how you drive on public roads but I know what you post here as does anyone else that logs on. Always keep this at the back of your mind. As for buying a sports car to go to the shops.... Many did! Those that didn't though are directed to various driver training companies, track day companies etc. This is where it is safe to use the zed to FULL potential. For anyone that wants to post up about racing on roads, driving at silly speeds etc etc then I suggest you find somewhere else to do it. If you do, then expect a ribbing, if you continue to do it expect a lot of ribbing. This isn't aimed at you in the slightest, just so happens that it is on a thread you started. Drive safe folks!
-
Wow. As if people actually write things like this on an open public forum. Get a corsa/saxo instead Then he can join all the other saxo boys who pinched our bays at Mothercare!
-
Have you tried the forum insurers? l am using SKY for the time being. Of course that will change when they quote me for renewal!
-
Not when you think they are not calendar 12 months. Mine was 1st registered on 4th February 2009 but for some reason it's on a 58 plate. So it could be a 1st Feb 2007 on a 2006 plate. I do wish they would start there year on 1st January like the rest of us mortals!
-
Are you getting him to do your scratch whilst he is here Steve? And have you explained the risks of parking on an ex military firing range? UXB for instance!
-
Ah l see. Compulsary Cobra Tracker or the like that some insist you install. Glad l had mine done independently!
-
Have you lot been chewing Wasps? I am so depressed l am thinking of having a wake for my Zed as you lot just killed her. Poor thing is crying outside my bedroom window.
-
Cheapest I could find was insurethebox at £1200 but they wouldn't touch a fairlady and screw having big brother watching me. Big Brother? Am l missing something?
-
+ 1 Totally agree
-
I found it very easy to understand. Good thread well done:)