Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I wonder if there is a Iphone snap in adaptor that fits in the cradel like the Nokia 6110. (Thanks Ebized) The reason I ask is it is well known that the modern day smart phone is more up to date than the bluetooth module. If there is such a device in the world I might be tempted to purchase one. I am aware that there is a softwear update for the OEM bluetooth module but buying all the bits to do it is not worth it.
  2. What pub meet. The Owl and the Pussycat!!
  3. Hopefully not Bridgestone Potenzas!
  4. Excellent Stuff mate. And the Sun has come out to greet you. Peter
  5. unfortunately no matter what anybody says and I do it's not playing. As l just turned the ignition on and it's not working again. If the phone light comes on and someone was standing there then obviously something is wrong. You have to witness it to believe it. I have a 410 shotgun that the book says will not no way what so ever fire a 3030 shell. I put one in and it fired! So in the case of my Bluetooth the book goes out the window! I am guessing that it is the fitting in the cradle where the round hole is. like a sat nav ariel connection. May have some @*!# in it. l need to get the Hoover out to illiminate it. A step by step illimination needs to be done. so over to Epsom downs tomorrow eh? pm me your number lol and the coffee area was flooded last week!
  6. I am starting to wonder because as soon as I got to Valley Park it started to work again. I turned the car off a few times and it's fine, how dum is that? I suppose it will be a dud again tomorrow lol. This is going to be an on going problem. I did think at 1st there might be a loose wire but if that was the case then the module would not light up. Keep the suggestions coming please lol
  7. Been doing that all after noon. For some reason it dont want to play anymore. Really weired but it I first noticed it packed up after a Pheasant decided to headbutt the car at about 6am Sunday morning as I was driving along the Hogs back Farnham. It wasn't until I washed the car this pm I noticed the bastard had taken out the complete middle section of one of the grills. What I have found is that it trys to connect with any phone that comes into range. I had a few mates round earlier and as they got close to the car the red light was flashing. And the phone came up on display. haunted car:(
  8. This is getting frustrating now. I did print the 3 pages off and take them to the car. I have tried everything that is says and the answer is I am not working lol. Believe me there was no reason for it to have stopped working over night This shows that something is amiss but the lights on the bluetooth are flashing and It says it is connected. I have dialled the other phone i have and nothing. The clue that there is a problem is when you turn the ignition on. There should be a bleep and phone should come up on the head up display. If this does not happen the dam book says go to Nissan. yeh I will wont I:) Thanks for the help but a sledge hammer might work!!!
  9. Ok Clown. Come and do the midas touch again. Got into the car this morning and started it up. Phone connected so I pressed the voice button on the wheel and the light came on the head up display saying phone which is good. However the light stayed on and nothing happened. I turned the ignition off and started all over. No joy so back to square 1 lol Its one of those jobs where you need complete quiet to sort out. And the strimmer guys are here doing my head in.
  10. Think Mark just answered this question:) I get a bit of Hunting when l start the engine from cold, but this is just until the choke kicks off and is natural. I have had absolutely no issues what so ever but it is only natural to voice concernes as we all do because it is a large outlay. But I can assure you, once you get behind the wheel and get comfortable with the car you will think Christmas has arrived allover again. I need to go to Abbey and looking at Saturday Morning about 10am. Why dont you ring Mark today and arrange for him to take you out in it? Not often a chance comes up to test b4 you buy? Just keep me informed. I have PM;d you my phone number Peter
  11. I just cant believe I did not follow this proceedure. Because they were already paired and the red light and amber were flashing plus the phone said they were chatting. I naturally assumed it was the lead from the module to the headset. Quite right as you say it is a bit old hat. On my Nissan Pathfinder Adventura everything was built into the satnav. I insisted that I had a zed with the OEM sat nav thinking it was the same kind of setup. It was not until l got the car and played about that l realised that they are not interlinked and 2 seperate systems. I can lay my hands on a Pathfinder System. but finding someone to install it is a needle in a haystack job. And I dont want to buy it until I know someone can put it in. Thanks for all you help guys and i think we should keep this as alesson what to do 1st lol. Hows the other gut getting on? Peter
  12. Absolutely no problems at all. Usually when you get a new toy the novalty soon wears off. It doesn't in this and you won't regret going with Abbey and GTM. If you live near me and want to come for a test run then pm me Just seen where you live. I can meet you at Abbey one day and I am sure Mark will take you out for a ride if you want. Give them a call. I guarentee you will be down at Abbey waving your poundnotes about:) Pm me any help.
  13. Well that has totally shocked me! I took the module out yesterday and cleaned all the terminals up and still nothing. Clown popped by (As I cant go far) and I put his module in. His started to flash red and amber but it would not connect so feared that the problem was further on as none of the buttons worked. Resigned to stripping mine out another time I just put mine back in and did not notice that the ignition was on whilst doing so. I heard a ding and hey ho its all working!!! Ok answers on a post card lol.
  14. It's Ok but to me it does not look right not having a housing for the tailpipes. I would rather hear my bumper rub the kerb that the rear exhaust box being ripped off. Especially where we like Jordan with all those humps!!!
  15. You trying to say that Spurs supporters are cross dressers? Well I didn't want to be the one to say:)
  16. Sounds good to me. This is prestige in leicester and the quality looks top notch! http://www.meduza.co.uk/automotive-leather/
  17. Are you taking it to prestige car in leicester? I did think about it but £1200 for the seats and £2500 for the dash and center console was a bit to much for me.
  18. Get off of fleabay!!!
  19. Who sold you those lifter thingy's?
  20. Well its not the phone as I just tried both phones l have in a lexus and they work ok on the bluetooth system. I will try out one of the guys Zeds if we meet up on Thursday! Just a long shot but would the voice command have its own fuse?
  21. The phone is paired but phone message does not come up on Audio display! yep phone finds car ok but thats as far as it goes. I have a Nokia Music phone that used to pair with my Pathfinder so off to test that now:)
  22. Think Coffee is a good idea. Done everything I can possibly imagine and Iphones and bluetooth I thought was a subject I knew about. Zeds. obviously not! I gather no one else has yet come across this problem? I cant see the Voice command packing up for no reason and I am guessing it only works with the module in? So if i can get Clowns module to test we can at least iliminate that? Peter
  23. I have opened a can of worms. At least you get a voice!
×
×
  • Create New...