Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Not a zed but a shiney photo of a recent spit and polish I did. This one is lol
  2. Is that after using the stuff i put you onto Graham? looking good:)
  3. I still love those graphics. So wow factor:)
  4. That's a shame but at least good info for future referance:)
  5. Can Arran have the valet mode on the cruse control Mark as I was discussing this with him Thursday?
  6. Must admit that Microfiber System takes all the guess work out and does what it says on the tin:) Still can't make up my mind if there is any difference between it and the 3M cut. Results were pretty much the same.
  7. Goes on the car Keyser:) Preferably after its got some lacquer on it !
  8. Are the stock normaly quite hard? I really could do with a lighter peddal as the Sciatica is a bum at the moment:(
  9. Don't you ever leave your car alone for a week Darren?
  10. It;s a no brainer at the prices you can get them from Ebay. I know that when they ships unload at Immigham Docks most of discs dissapear and end up on ebay. Who cares.
  11. I agree i would have been a tad upset if you had taken my picture at the Parrot meet last month Dave !!
  12. Umm I reckon you and that Keyser fella from the "Sunny South" are conspiring. Do I smell a tweet!
  13. Now why did I not think of that Glad to help I see your located in England lol
  14. For advice I would have a word with Wasso. He is expanding his product range and as a whole the forum members usually sing from the same hymn sheet on detailing!
  15. Can I say Pot Kettle and all that. Sunny South could be a heat furnace at Bagshot Gasworks !!
  16. I was given a sample bottle a few weeks ago by Monza car care. When ever I wash the car instead of beading it just layers on the car so i have to use a squeegy which is annoying. Hopefully it wont linker for to long.
  17. Now why did I not think of that
  18. Epsom Surrey.
  19. But that will send me straight back down the M1. Oh very funny Daryl!!
  20. He is a man of the people and I watched a documentry on him once were he said." give me a bunch of normal car nuts anyday" great stuff)
  21. Its not as bad as I thought folks just fiddly. Sure hawker does not mind me posting his pictures up. If anyone else has issues like this they are well within my remit so don't go paying out on recovering. Unless you really want to.
  22. What roundabout do I turn left at !!
  23. Doesn't Hanna hail from there?
×
×
  • Create New...