Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I trust you will stay sober this time
  2. eeeeeuuuughh
  3. god I'm slow sometimes ....................just got that :lol:
  4. ^^ this don't encourage more of 'em to come - really its an awful weekend
  5. tsk ................. admin have it easy - they just gotta sort all the techy site problems out mods gotta sort you rabble and low-lifes out
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. she's buggered then - she has a ford now
  8. he'll get the lower floors back now Annie - since you've broken you're gagging order
  9. Thanks - we only use the top floor the zed, the aston, the arosa, the jag all occupy the lower floors
  10. dare we ask - what was it like, what happened after and you obviously can't see very well - 'cos you missed a t out and added one too many y's
  11. he used to be indecisive.........but he's not sure anymore
  12. understood - not quite the same riding shotgun .............. and having to put up with other peoples poor driving abilities .......... obviously I mean Colin
  13. well somebody has got to hold your end up
  14. why on earth would you think your wife would let you buy a present for your mistress Happy Birthday and happy birthday to vomit man too
  15. Locked - duplicate thread
  16. I always do
  17. if he gets to have his own "special" chair .................. I want one too
  18. I can see now which one of us is going to be able to do the first ban button
  19. good luck - "see" you on the other side
  20. I could do you a nice house design if you've got the land to build it on ... guidance to get around un-cooperative Building Inspectors
  21. Building Control Surveyor during the day and putting people like "Huw" back in their place by night, I do SAP calculations for new build and extensions ...... well something has to pay for the zed
  22. not if you put it like that ... but as i recall - you wear pink trousers
×
×
  • Create New...