Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. gun metal grey passing Grove school, Pembroke - 11:00am red going round roundabout at Sageston, Near Tenby - 11:10am I have never seen one around here before, let alone 2 within 10 minutes of each other tsk.... common as muck these days
  2. My neighbour cracked a wheel on his BMW - took it back to the dealer and they are replacing all 4. so not unheard of............but he does spend a lot of money with them !!
  3. added I also sent an email to my MP with the following additional line "I am now finding petrol prices so crippling that I can barely afford to get to work – it’s getting to the point where I would be better off staying home and going on the dole."
  4. ioneabee

    speed limit

    Part of the problem one would think, is not allowing Learners on the motorway - now this thought could go both ways - I now open the floor to discussion for the "yes" or "no" vote
  5. This thread sits rather incongruously with this one viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46782&p=689263#p689263 - in particular the last few comments (to date anyway)
  6. I've had that comment - "don't buy a Z - its got a crappy renault engine in it"
  7. Hi Mate thats really tough unfortunately I work for a Local Auth (not yours I hasten to add) - but I'm afraid you've got a about a 1% chance of success......and thats being optimistic
  8. Er, you need at least 3,500 posts before you can upset the sprinkles if you don't mind! +1 Agreed (or even not made at all would have been better) - clearly you're still of teenage years, or at least have that mental age Actually thinking about it - the reverse should be true - you can only have a Z if you're over 45 and / or female - much safer drivers (on the whole)
  9. There are advantages then to being only 5'4"
  10. "tow" cars - big hooks on the end ??
  11. me and my TT are not hairdressers my neighbour IS a hairdresser and drives a Porsche Carrera 4 (brand new every year) wish i was a hairdresser
  12. damn that looks nice - if I wasn't hunting for a 370 - that would definately do it for me
  13. This is where the "Member Map" button might be useful
  14. Went black once, never again ! was an absolute son of a gun to keep clean... yep - me too...................then I went white......oh dear !! ............didn't learn
  15. F**k that's awful, okay my day was better than yours came home to find my battered old toyota corolla (shed for work) was 2 feet shorter and slightly flatter - A 6 wheel tipper truck (20 ton i think) reversed over the top of it. The driver later commented that my brakes must have been good, because he felt the resistance Nope - Zugara wins it
  16. Do you always find though - that after spending hours polishing cleaning etc making it look good like this example above > > > > > the wee birdies dump all over it as soon as your back is turned
  17. Buying a second hand Morris Marina !!!!!!!! it drove like a sofa
  18. I've had aeroflats on my CRV for 18 months - look good and perform well get a set !!
  19. on my calculations assuming :- 10,000 miles per year diesel @ £1.39/ltr and I presently average 42mpg petrol @£1.29/ltr a zed averaging 32mpg would give diesel £1502 / year zed £1832 / year obviously not allowing for insurance, wear and tear etc etc
  20. Me neither iHand Freshly carved from a European tree near you is the iHand, a wooden prosthesis on a metal rod, which is yet to appear in my local Apple Store, funnily enough. Those rapscallions over in Scoopertino, California, clearly felt the Bumper cases Apple is now giving away don’t offer sufficient flexibility, beauty, or freedom, so upped the ante. The prosthetic iHand fits snugly around your iPhone 4, yet won’t interfere with that ever-so-problematic external antenna due to its nonconductive surface.
  21. works perfectly well on my HTC at least i don't have to hold the handset upside down (snipe at iphone )
  22. and to make a really interesting and funny vid - watch man run after car as it falls off stands !!
  23. ioneabee

    Interior

    heaviest item to get rid of, i read somewhere is > > > > > wait for it > > > >emotional baggage - it apparently weighs a ton
  24. Pete Is it just me or are the next page buttons broken on that site? nope it didn't work for me either
×
×
  • Create New...