Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. lots of dealers have 0 ratings - so in this case i don't really think you can take that into account the next cheapest on fleabay is a GT speck at £22K and £20.5K on autotrader they are dropping
  2. under 29K ??? prices I'm being quoted are over 32K !!!
  3. Audi TT 2ltr TDi quatro 0-60 = 7.5 secs or so I average 43mpg and went up a pretty steep hill covered in snow that others were completely failing on
  4. hmm - we have a Honda CRV (4x4) and in the space of 1 week, my dear wife hit a pillar whilst reversing out of a multi-storey car park space and scraped the rear wing, then drove over a small brick wall on my drive partly demolishing it and the side runners on the car - had it re-built - then she did it again !!! no more evidence needed
  5. The thing is - I am in the market for this amount ie waiting to order a 370z - still their loss if they couldn't even be bothered
  6. I went to test drive the current SLK (unfortunately it was only the 200) - but found it so underpowered and the autobox just wouldn't change when I needed it - basically it was not nice overall !! I asked the dealer to contact me for a test drive in a 350 - but typically of this garage (Sinclair, Neyland, Pembrokeshire) - they never, ever ring back - they must have lost more deals than I can imagine. When I went to get the Audi TT (Lease) - I gave them every opportunity to contact me.................FAIL !!!
  7. yep - the 1st one I think was probably after all the training runs, the 2nd one - well... nuff said
  8. http://arkitipintel.com/2011/01/11/inte ... %80%9D-32/ I thought every one said - don't use your Z in the snow
  9. nope -definately not - I feel sea sick
  10. nice product - but that has got to be one of the worst websites I've seen for a long time !!
  11. Car got so many dings it was a cat C write off......... People who mess with someone else car need their testes running over.......FACT. it looks like a '54 plate - it's gotta be worth more than a thousand (ish) for a door paint job
  12. where on earth are you going to stash a couple of cones in a zed ??? incidently anyone know what was the final result for Yukmouth ?
  13. I suppose it doesn't help that Nissan's website is still advertising them as an option
  14. If you go through http://www.contracthireandleasing.com/ (this particular lease search engine) and type in black edition after selecting Nissan and 370 - it will find hundreds of offers, updated daily !!
  15. Ref : availability of the Black Edition why is it that on the lease sites - the black edition is still available ?? have they got a source we don't have ?? this one for example http://www.firstvehicleleasing.co.uk/ca ... 6?ref=chal
  16. Just spent several hours with AutoGlym tar remover on my "white" Audi TT - after now reading up on this and several other forums, think I'll be switching to Autosmart Tardis Still counting down the days 'till i can get my hands on a Zed - but it won't be white, thats for sure !! - the tar was virtually upto the windows
  17. Ref : availability of the Black Edition why is it that on the lease sites - the black edition is still available ?? have they got a source we don't have ?? this one for example http://www.mvscars.co.uk/results.php?mo ... ake=NISSAN
  18. I had an auto tt mkiv, still miss it a bit bet you don't have one like mine
  19. ioneabee

    Window Tints

    well - I wouldn't use a word as strong as "stupid" - maybe a better word would be "unwise"
  20. Hi All the quartz is the most stunning version i've seen...........unfortunately not available now so as mentioned in my just joined post viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45571 can't change until October but if anyone is fed up of theirs by then..............pleeeeassse let me know I am so desperate now - another 8 months to go
  21. hmm - I work for LA too and know the position you find your self in Did they agree to the detailing - I would doubt it !! on a 2nd point about cars parked on the side of the road - see my pics here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45571 luckily my next door neighbour saw it happen - 'coz the teenager who did it then drove off !!
  22. I got hit by a load of grit from a wagon probably doing in the region of 50pmh in the opposite direction to me a couple of years ago - when I went to the Local Authority to make a claim - they just turned it down flat and basically said thats just tough luck - normal wear and tear etc, we have to grit the road etc.....GO AWAY filled in the paint holes myself and sold the car but if it ever happens again - I'll take 'em to the small claims court
  23. ioneabee

    Window Tints

    I fancy darkening the windows - but not sure how this would go down with the law ? not too black - just darker comments would be great
  24. any of you know who's got number 37 - it's up for sale on auto trader too early for me unfortunately - I can't change until October
  25. Thanks all now for your amusement - here's a piccie of my lovely TT at the end of last summer
×
×
  • Create New...