Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Feeling pretty down after today - but I bet once we get that remaining bolt off I will be its an absolute bugger
  2. GRRRRRrrrrrrrr don't let anyone tell you this is a simple job passenger side Cat now removed after 1 bolt sheared (the one through the engine bay) drivers side..............bolt through the engine bay will not budge !!!.......and to make matters worse the bolt head may have slightly rounded now any suggestions anyone ? started at about 9:30am, gave up at 3:00, time to let some wd40 soak in - the car is only 6 months old so not really a rust problem but those bolts through the bay are soooooo damned tight
  3. I don't think I'd have gone through with the purchase if mine had been that high (£1108 cheaper )
  4. HFC's have arrived - cheers Tarmac but the "little extra" is due later on in the day - so hopefully will get it all done by late wednesday afternoon
  5. depends on your age, location, marital status etc.... but yes it can be beaten Tesco, strangely enough for me
  6. I've just checked mine as well......................no tube connectors or jack is this a visit back to the dealer ?
  7. He just hasn't sent in his bill yet................probably 'cos he's still sleeping
  8. counting the pennies from the whisky bottle anyone care to make a guess on value - it was full to the brim, no £1 or 50p's though
  9. Happy birthday Chris .......now get back to work and tell me when me bits are gonna arrive
  10. that was me ...... and its still holds true TT was definately feminine and the zed, if not masculine is definately "butch" although I believe will370z's "rosie" is definately feminine ??
  11. What Model Year do you have? They might have changed something in the newer cars. Nissan dealer should be able to turn it on. nope - mine worked with that - MY11
  12. from the other posts AsianUK's being making ....... I think we can safely say he is definately "desparate"
  13. 2 spare ones here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=60348
  14. thats the one - but how do you do that ? 'cos its not listed to the left
  15. This always happens with Nissan. They announce a new model and then a few months later try to flog off the unsold stock at ridiculously low prices, making a mockery of anyone that just bought a new car for £30k+........ (i also want a crying smilie)
  16. I think its Quartz
  17. an unregistered GT Edition for £25 K
  18. sorry - my fault - i sent him off to Tarmac a couple of days ago i trusted my son to get him posted almost two weeks ago .......... lesson learnt
  19. My only walk away character flaw is.................if they smoke but as others have said .....I've got the perfect woman-----'cos she puts up with me
  20. thank christ for that .........but I don't think he was referring to hair Kylie all the way for me (probably 'cos I'm only 5' 4" )
  21. viewtopic.php?f=35&t=19501
  22. woo hoo - on their way.......................plus a little something extra
×
×
  • Create New...