Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. its been done - sorry
  2. put it in as part of the raffle prize for the wales run ?
  3. But if you end up behind a howling black GT4 then your stuffed! And deaf mind you....... you haven't heard mine since !!!!
  4. my first proper trip out will you look after us
  5. As with all cats - they just want to be involved........ or just being nosey
  6. only if you want to sand it down to get it back to a proper colour like mine I guess if I had a scratch-attracting colour like, say, black, I'd need a DA polisher, but I've been fortunate enough to be blessed with better taste and then rewarded with a more easily maintained colour! You started it!
  7. only if you want to sand it down to get it back to a proper colour like mine
  8. this is what you need it is actually finished now
  9. There but for the grace of "whoever your deity may be", go the rest of us !! glad you're ok
  10. crickey - thats minimal - you should see my front drivers side wheel.....and again just carelessness on my behalf
  11. I'm in Burton near Milford Haven, so not to far away excellent - I'm often around Haverfordwest - keep an eye out
  12. on the zed ?
  13. any one bought any off ebay - they all seem to be about 3mm, which seems a bit thin I work on and around building sites so need to protect my carpets when i get back in with my muddy clod hoppers !!
  14. Cool, lovely classic car
  15. Hi Josh welcome whereabouts in Pembs - I'm in Narberth
  16. sorry - meant the machine for under £100 the consumables are what they are
  17. Looking for a DA Polisher - father-in-laws BMW has some nasty marks on it from cleaning off bird doodoo (he did it, not me) - so brilliant opportunity to get myself proper kitted up looking to keep it under £100 + pads etc any suggestions greatly received
  18. +1 thanks. Hows the exhaust now mate, still loving it? Did you make aother video in the end? Looking forward to hearing it in wales when you said my fuel consumption would suffer with this kit.......you weren't wrong just gotta get the revs upto the 3K mark awaiting a spacer block from Berks to enable the pipes to project the same amount out the rear - all credit to Tarmac and Berks - no quibbles at all - top fellas
  19. I was sooooo tempted by the quartz but the GT Ed won out in the end just love the red interior...............I'm not jealous, well maybe a bit
  20. which number is she ?
  21. has he been officially posted as AWOL
×
×
  • Create New...