Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Sorry - didn't have that experience when my TT was hit......but then again, it was a no fault claim
  2. You just want to see Rosie being whored around again don't you any further sitings of Rosie around the country ? whilst she's in for repair ?
  3. Tesco's have always done right by me
  4. I saw OY10 P*E in Cardiff today - just how far were they going to test her
  5. where's all the piccies of "how to"
  6. Damn - left the computer logged on and look what bloody happens yep, have to agree, I kerbed it 1st, within the 1st two weeks - but I did about 2" worth of damage !! can't argue about the Wales trip tho
  7. Andrew's wife here - the one who let him go off for a weekend's driving while I stayed at home and nursed OUR son with bronchitis in the middle of GCSE's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just incase Andrew has "forgotten" to mention it - he has done the same thing to the same wheel!!!!!!!!
  8. yep - same colour OK. Didn't mean to be negative btw - hopefuly you will have better luck than me - I'm sure it's possible to get a good colour match if the refurb people know what they're doing. (The wheels on the Z are such a big part of the look that I can't stand to leave them with damage on.) s'ok - know what you mean where I live, the chances of me finding anybody, let alone a good one is slim to none
  9. yep - same colour
  10. trowel !!!! ............. nope only kidding she's a classically trained violinist !! with a violin worth (several) thousand .............mind that would end up hitting me in the pocket as well
  11. ermm.....its summer ?????
  12. spot on - thats the one
  13. She's not that sorry her words......"its only a wheel" "and I'm ok, thankyou for asking".................somehow this has turned out to be my fault ?
  14. from driving my car front drivers side - she has it for 1 day and look what she's managed to achieve .... a quarter of the wheel
  15. I spotted you in Wales spotted my bad parking!!!! and me except I was stood not far from your rear end when you threw all that grass and mud at me
  16. +1 must ........ not ....... look
  17. Hmmm.....yep, it works (just not the lights)
  18. ioneabee

    window tinting

    The side windows (by law) can't be tinted any further, because they're at their maximum. I wanted a light tint on mine but none of the people I called would do them - happy to do quarter light and rear
  19. 2 roses with a bumble bee in the middle
  20. well finally - appreciation
  21. ah, but it comes with 2 dolly birds ........ definitely worth it ...............builder49 will buy it, he can then get 3 for the price of 1 probably cheaper than a divorce as well
  22. see this viewtopic.php?f=29&t=62180 I rest my case
  23. edited that for you
  24. the word "Chav" comes to mind
  25. who and who ?
×
×
  • Create New...