Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. 'twas you then you might have passed the fezza as well - it was parked outside the courtyard theatre
  2. I'm with Ricey on this scratch that porker itch BMW - anyone and everyone has one, and.......massively expensive to maintain - more so than the porker (unless it goes wrong of course )
  3. nobody likes a show off
  4. so cost of that little lot here would be over £30 methinks ? (i don't do the shopping though) what was the equivalent cost there Jim ? (just to make us all even more jelous)
  5. It reminds me of a Simpsons episode where Homer designed a car
  6. Does that mean this blog comes to an end ? what are we going to read in our evenings now
  7. Butch though is definately a rising up an coming youngster with aspirations of having a sliver spoon in his mouth
  8. I have to agree with will here and on another of his statements ie "getting in and sitting in the seat just doesn't feel instinctive" - for my size and bodyshape (5'4" - and in my late 40's spreading just a little too much ), I've found nothing to better it ..... it's fits me perfectly (admittedly I gotta move the seat forward a tad in comparison to Will )
  9. alternate machine would be the dodo juice buff daddy from Envy for less than half the amount ie approx £100 of the G220
  10. ioneabee

    nismo exhaust

    thanks for getting back to me, great link. basically cant have anything to loud as dont want the mrs to know if put something different on it. but def food for thought Been there done that.. I had over £1200 worth of system on mine but in here eyes it was £50 worth well you told her it only cost £100 anyway Strangely enough - I did the same
  11. He has no option at this point - WARRANTY !!! (i presume)
  12. did you have to adjust the alignment etc
  13. 1 Black and 1 silver 350 and this ........ mmmmm, but not quite sure what it is (other than a fezza)
  14. Try working for a Local Authority
  15. perves - the lot of you whens the next vid / photo being posted ?
  16. I was thinking the same - where on earth are you getting tyres from for only £150
  17. Conversely - I had a very good experience Taken out for a test drive 1st time, 2nd time was allowed out on my own - was out for a good hour or more Swansea Nissan
  18. You speak for yourself I wouldn't taken any advice from SMD he can't even tell the difference between brown and a subtle shade of purple
  19. have they got the reach to get into the lifting points ?
  20. reasonably priced - but has anyone any experience or issues with the brand ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arcan-3-0-Ton ... 1e6eb91504
  21. erm......??
×
×
  • Create New...