Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Does anyone have the "official" setting for all four wheels. Local ATS garage to me is saying they can do it if they had the settings - already done a GTR (so they said)
  2. Non standard front bumper ? I would say thats too high (if it was in the UK) - i would guess around the £23K ?? oops - just looked at all 3 photos.....Nismo - so probably yes at £27K......but I bet bartering is in order there (how many camels + the missus would that be ?)
  3. I dream of doing things like that but my 5'4" frame tends to lend itself to more caution
  4. one of them near the end .... and not going back in to check which one ....... was a complete smear - you could tell by the "red" spray that fanned out from the debris of the car and on a lighter note (i've always wanted to do this)
  5. Disagree on double parking 100%. I always parked my Z as in photo above at supermarkets, DIY stores etc. (i.e. anywhere not paying where there was a high chance of being damaged) part in protest and part to stop it being damaged. Why would you use only one space? Don't understand that at all. The parking spaces in the UK are ludicrous. They are simply not big enough for cars. Haven't you noticed? Quite a big design fault that is accepted for some unfathomable reason. Why would you squeeze your car in to a space designed for a go kart when there is a good chance of it either being damaged or you have to get back in to the driver's seat by performing acrobatics whilst your passenger stands in the cold, windy, pissing rain whilst you reverse out because they couldn't get back in at all. I posted the photo in tribute of excellent Z parking, not for any other reason. I'm sort of in agreement with you here.......providing there's plenty of space for others as well - if the carpark was busy, I wouldn't do it as an example - I parked in a (paid for) car park in Staines over the weekend - pretty empty, but within the lines and nothing close to me - when I came back the following morning, the carpark was still empty, but my car had a car either side of it with not much room to spare
  6. What a shame you are too far away from me as I have a 370Z wheels in stock so refurbishment would only be a drive in and out job. ony 281 miles 5 hours 10mins (according to google) when you say you have them in stock - are you offering a swap out type service (mine are the dark smoked grey ones by the way, not the silver ones) oh and welcome
  7. doogy's let himself go a bit
  8. Tarmac sold me mine - albeit a 350 one - works in the 370 - didn't i post up a photo for you a few months back ????
  9. The problem, as I see it, is - both front wheels need doing, the rears are untouched. As I've read from others, the smoked grey is virtually impossible to match - but how close can they get so that you can't tell without close inspection ? - or, get all 4 done so they properly match ?
  10. 1 quote in for £204 for 2 wheels - seems a bit steep ?
  11. seriously thinking about this now obviousy people have had this done on here - how long does the process take, is it a drive in, drive out a couple of hours later ? Mines my daily, so leaving it for more than a day would be very difficult input please
  12. http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/defa ... 5&i=3#menu enjoy
  13. yeah true - but motorway miles aren't exactly great fun
  14. Oxford Edinburgh warwick ....so far, still got a while to go
  15. Well - got back late last night and can definately say that RHU certainly looks good on a side note managed 491 miles on 1 tank of fuel (on cruise all the way there and all the way back )
  16. thats to protect against bear attack ?
  17. ..................at the moment !!!!!
  18. Coffee break Went through Newport tunnel half hour ago ............ windows down....... oooohhh yeah
  19. an English Degree had his mind set on that since he started secondary school - not waivered
  20. Leaving Wales in about an hour and heading up to Staines - give me a wave Taking No1 son to an open day at Royal Holloway on Saturday the start of the Great British Tour of Universities
  21. ioneabee

    Hydro Dipping

    not a problem......I.... er..."found" some, but could always do with more
  22. .......and bring on SMD And all you do is encourage him
  23. .......and bring on SMD
×
×
  • Create New...