Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm a Building Surveyor - am I "in" the trade ?
  2. at the moment £80-£90 to fill a tank 350ish miles to the tank (maybe 400 if your on a motorway)
  3. well, personally I think its down to your religeous and political beliefs
  4. and no, its not porn related
  5. modern day bra burning website
  6. She's on eBay, he wants the highest price to cover future car costs. wasn't she the one on ebay a few months back pictured in the wardrobe mirror
  7. keyboard warriors, the lot of them all mouth and no trousers .................... hmm perhaps wrong analogy for this discussion
  8. no - but i did order a set of ladders as well to reach the bench
  9. I've been looking for a decent set for a while - mine now being collected tomorrow as well
  10. just read your signature ......................so you keep a spare pair of knickers in the car......................hmmmmm, iiiiinnnnteresting ps I'm happily married, but there are other lurkers on here
  11. I like the way you got 350 in the mirror shot
  12. an individual preference on this one - you need to try both to see what suits you but mechanically, there are still no known issues (although there have been one or two manual gearbox failures - but 1 or 2 out of several thousand sold )
  13. BMW and other "high end" parts are apparently available from Octet
  14. and hidden in amongst the FS threads will be spare parts off BMWs and "other" high end cars
  15. with all the hidden extras in Ryanair - I wouldn't bother
  16. pretty much covers it all
  17. any spares left over - you know "savings" - maybe they need to actually go back on
  18. ^^ slightly drastic and draconian measures methinks
  19. This is why I live in the back of nowhere
  20. what's the best way to remove this "glue" from the inside of the wheel products ? method ? cheers
  21. :lol: you must be joking - a nod and a wink to any one of us and you'd have had a test drive in anything
  22. looks like a fine example would you care to come and try and show my son how to clean his
  23. wholy mo BF wet diamond all finish paint protection - circa £35 - not too bad but Swissvax Zuffenhousen wax 200ml - circa £115
  24. she won't do it !!!! she says I enjoy it too much so leaves it to me
×
×
  • Create New...