Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm guessing its just dirty and the extra moisture in the air is making it tacky check with 4releather on here
  2. those wheels need burning, then crushed, then ....
  3. my two big bug bears in the cabin are 1. main beam blue light on the dash is too damned bright 2. the locked door light - ditto these are obviously only at night time in the dark
  4. call him Killer Monster and whats the bets he couldn't catch a barn door if it hit him in the face
  5. completely mis-read that title - for some reason, the second "new" was invisible to me
  6. General advice as well as the above is leave 24 hours between coats - 2 coats are good as you fill in areas that you "may" have missed on the fisrt time round
  7. Post your classic finds 'I didn't know I was pregnant until I gave birth on the bathroom floor': Size 10 woman delivers her own baby while oblivious partner sleeps through her screams really !!!!!
  8. very clear instructions - nice and simple job then ?
  9. comparing apples and oranges
  10. what ???? !!!!!
  11. I like Audi TT's ..............................oh, only me then ? I used to have one - great little cars
  12. my wall paper is moving (on the wall - not on the desktop)
  13. Congratulations - but I think you need to shave your legs more often
  14. just don't view it in public ... :scare:
  15. I'm gonna call you snake man from now on
  16. just a little question - how do you get your mouth around it to bite it ????
  17. yep - porsche owners are not know for their originality of thinking
  18. nooooooooooooooooooooooo..............chavtastic :scare:
  19. I went for these as well - work a treat
  20. Happy birthday big man
  21. so put two Toms together and what do you get ? .... :scare:
  22. my son is called Tom - he'll help you get where you want (or not)
×
×
  • Create New...