Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. me too - only I don't get my hands dirty
  2. look - it even has wipers on its lights
  3. Better? those things tend to have their bottom end drop out when it gets too cold though
  4. Andy.....thats outlandish! its cetainly big - I obviously need something that size
  5. But your budget sounds higher than mine possibly - but you've just spent (or going to spend) £12 K on a minor zed upgrade
  6. well - I was going to post a new thread when yours came up - as said I'm on the hunt as well
  7. Sounds pricey? yep - not cheap because we're considering new/nearly new - but it would be the main family car
  8. I'm currently considering a Mitsubishi Outlander
  9. yada yada yada
  10. SMD may be along shortly - I'm sure he'll oblige
  11. not quite sure what to say to that Colin
  12. Take a Deep breath and relax.... :angry:
  13. I DOUBT it does sarcasm come over well on 'tinterweb ? You need one of these that in its own right is sarcasm personified
  14. I DOUBT it does sarcasm come over well on 'tinterweb ?
  15. who else is fed up of this sodding annoying pop-up on ebay is there ayway of switching it off
  16. well - if the "original" zed shed can swap an engine in a day....................I don't know what your problem is
  17. coke, tissues and a suspicious blue bottle
  18. now there's one person who actually does look like his avatar sorry
  19. Cheers for posting that Colin, saved me from trying to find a half decent pic you'd never guess that the old man in the middle drove a jaaaag
  20. pft - is that all you earn..........
  21. corrected that for you
  22. I think I can place a person to every one of those including me several times over
  23. corrected that for you
  24. ah but, one more step and you're in the irish sea
  25. Middle England or is it Middle Earth
×
×
  • Create New...