Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. good luck with that Will - but i wouldn't be holding my breath
  2. i'd like to see you keep up with Colin , me, yes, but Colin.......not a hope
  3. and throwing up :scare:
  4. Have you not noticed how they do social interaction these days - its called "social media"
  5. not a fan of that grey/brown stripe
  6. ah, don't you just love the planners
  7. only when he's lying down
  8. Will doesn't get bad hair days
  9. I bought land and built it myself - but that was 20 years ago and I'm a Building Surveyor - so that all helps I suppose
  10. finally............they're out
  11. yup - still here as you may have seen on FB - ice cream was lurvely
  12. All up to date http://maps.yourgmap.com/v/7_1me_350z-370z-uk.html
  13. There are 3 of them tonight - might be a bit pushed to fit them in the zed
  14. I don't think viewing porn would be a good idea (before SMD and BBK comment)
  15. sat in a costa in Carmarthen whilst my son and 2 of his friends are in the cinema got my laptop and a bit of work to do but fed up already got here at 6pm - its unlikely I'll be leaving before 9pm
  16. well - if you haul your ass over to the meet ..............
  17. little nibble on the car today - just need to give a slight tug on the line their car is about to be written off by their insurers, so waiting to see what settlement they get
  18. chocolate cake ???............you know brown coloured happy birthday mate
  19. when did you convert it into a 4x4
  20. I haven't got a problem avoiding London................in fact thats my goal in life - even when the wife says she fancies a visit there
  21. and whats wrong with being gay @BBK methinks he protesteth too much
  22. welcome to my world
  23. strangely - I've had this too revenge is a dish best served ..........piping hot
×
×
  • Create New...