Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Yeah the 'light' of your armour determines the level after you reach 20 are you hiding the light under your bushel
  2. just, how ?
  3. why is there a circle around your crotch ?
  4. BAKE OFF ...........no brainer
  5. oh dear.............I watched it same bunch of pr*cks as last year I just don't understand them ........ can they not see what we see ?
  6. You sir are a propogator I prefer to be known as a propogationalist I can't even pronounce that in my head ....
  7. its a way of blaspheming without actually ......... and/or getting banned
  8. crickey - 60,000 post instead :scare:
  9. and a Land Rover Freelander 2
  10. wow - just wow
  11. thats better......almost back to "one" liners
  12. talking of insurance then - if you remove the locking nuts ????
  13. I think i would risk assess it as to where you live and where you're likely to go - Nissan price for replacement wheels (excluding rubber) for the 370 is £1200 each
  14. I tried selling / giving away my 370 one earlier - strangely no offers at all
  15. don't worry - they're sealed in an airtight plastic bag
  16. Yet again moaned at by people that ALSO comment on EVERY welcome thread Just because I do all my welcomes in one go does it make them any less meaningful than anyone's else's ....erm - yep Oh well nevermind, since when have I given a toss what anyone else thinks now ?
  17. Must be like working for Apple but MUCH slower... but with software that apple are still thinking about
  18. ^^ this had exactly the same conversation with somebody the other day
  19. Yet again moaned at by people that ALSO comment on EVERY welcome thread Just because I do all my welcomes in one go does it make them any less meaningful than anyone's else's ....erm - yep
  20. what cat ?.....unless you're looking at an earlier photo ?
  21. Dead, dying or dangerous means the Council should have no issue with either its complete removal or surgery work to remove that which poses a risk to your property or persons. Best to approach the tree officer first, before you do anything, even clearing the debris, and hopefully gain his support. Up to £20k fine if you do work without approval. If s/he proves 'difficult' and you think you have a good case get a qualified aboriculturist to see if he agrees with you and can put in a case for the removal. seeing him this afternoon
  22. when are you available - you can have the house for the weekend.........I would need to be elsewhere
  23. sodding things are all TPO'd
×
×
  • Create New...