-
Posts
2,774 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by mattross1313
-
HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a spanner!
-
I'm far from F*king pleased!! (Finished Page12)
mattross1313 replied to Wasso's topic in 350Z General
Mate that really sucks!! You're having a crap time of it lately, but in the loosest sense of the work, it's lucky your having it painted soon so you can tie it all in! Hopefully the witnesses can come up with something for you & catch the scumbags! -
Cat one is great
-
Arran's Azure 350 GT, Exhaust autobahn video finally 9/10/14
mattross1313 replied to Arran's topic in Member Build Projects
That was my thoughts too, its only £2 so its no biggie. Don't get me wrong, the gold is better than a dirty big chip, but my pot just seemed far too pale. Its a start though and a stop gap until I get them repainted (probably blue ) -
Zed Leppelin | Custom Oil Catch Can Complete - June 5th
mattross1313 replied to ironhide's topic in Member Build Projects
Great work mate! Really liking the braided lines you have dotted around the engine! Will need to pick you brains on that -
Arran's Azure 350 GT, Exhaust autobahn video finally 9/10/14
mattross1313 replied to Arran's topic in Member Build Projects
Good work on the wiper delete, one of my first mods and one of my favourites. You may however be disappointed with that calliper paint, i bought myself a pot of #54 after reading recommendations on here....colour match was awful -
Parello's Azure/Matte Blue 3M 350z Complete!
mattross1313 replied to parello9's topic in Member Build Projects
Great work mate. Was the rear washer jet hard work to remove? I have de-wipered mine, but left the nozzle in place just incase. Doubt the wire wiper will be going back on, the may aswell whip that off too. What size grommet did you use? Top tip on the headlights thanks dude - did mine this eve with some tcut and they came up a treat!! -
Matt's Azure Adventure! - Decats & Japfest prep Pg.21
mattross1313 replied to mattross1313's topic in Member Build Projects
Shiny presents from Cougar Store today! Really cant wait to get this fitted, thanks to Mitz again for the friendly service & regular updates. Chris, I'll add this to the collection ready for my visit next week -
Matt's Azure Adventure! - Decats & Japfest prep Pg.21
mattross1313 replied to mattross1313's topic in Member Build Projects
Thanks guys, yep orange theme is coming along slowly - i now need to re-do the grounding kit as those wires are looking a little worn out. Cant comment on the drivability of it yet as i have only driven it home from the Zed Shed (1 street). Will update when I know more, got all my service items from ZedmanAlex - good price and quick delivery. Yep, will keep an eye in fluids and leveks etc Chris, should be taking it out tonight or tomorrow for a spin, See a few of you guys on Saturday -
As said above, black on black can really hide the wheel. The red lip really helps bring a little colour to it. My better half had a purple stripe on her old mr2, looked great
-
Wow....
-
Parello's Azure/Matte Blue 3M 350z Complete!
mattross1313 replied to parello9's topic in Member Build Projects
Great looking car mate. Really like the clean up you did on the headlights - mine are looking the same as that what products did you use to treat that? -
Matt's Azure Adventure! - Decats & Japfest prep Pg.21
mattross1313 replied to mattross1313's topic in Member Build Projects
Update time again With the Europe trip coming ever closer I am trying to get the car as ready as possible. The biggest item on the list is the service. I bought huge list of consumables a while ago and waited patiently for a slot at the Zed Shed. Over the past 2 evenings we have been busy eating donuts, drinking coffee, talking rubbish, and servicing the car On with the pics.....yesterday 18:00 - Myself, the car and a boot full of consumables arrive at the..... Get the car jacked up and ready to rock&roll Two evenings later she rolls out with the following modifications: - New Oil & Filter New gearbox Oil with molyslip New Diff oil pair of Aux belts new spark plugs Samco Coolant hose kit (in orange ofcourse) Full set of spacers 20mm fronts & 25mm rears - sits lovely now!! Not long after we started I was a little worried after looking at the sump pan....I have read a few horror stories recently of people having theirs rust through and start to weep. On first glance mine wasn't far off this either After a few minutes of head scratching Chris whipped out a sanding disc and it was only surface rust I am however a little concerned after lifting out the back drivers side sparkplug........Speaking with Chris & Bob the washer at the top of the sleeve is starting to fail and the oil is leaking in, causing it to sit on top of the spark plug / base of the coil pack. There was a sizeable puddle when I removed it. Chris recommended I keep an eye on it for the next few months and see how much oil it uses Any who, spark plug woes aside, the guys did an awesome job the past 2 evenings. I helped where I could, which wasn't too often, but I learned some more Zed related facts A little after 8:30 tonight she rolled back out of the garage and was one step closer to Europe. Spacers Orange bling Surprise mod last weekend, a local Zed member bought some orange hose for his Zed and let me 'borrow' some And one of the MANY parts I have somehow managed to buy this week has been cleaned and fitted The car was missing the small boot divider that clips under the rear screen. That's it for now, fingers crossed I will be coming into some other nice bits over the weekend. (watch this space). Next up on the list before Europe will be braided lines, brake fluid & camber arms. Matt -
As mentioned above re:paperwork : you fill out a different section of the V5 stating the vehicle has left the UK, no other difference from our point of view. I had a lot of interest when selling my previous jap cars from Europe. I can only guess that it is price and spec that lures them over.
-
4750 welcomes to newbies. 250 posts in the for sale section, where you buy everything that anyone sold...ever!
-
Looking into a new headunit..... Anyone got one of these?
mattross1313 replied to Wasso's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Someone on here recently bought one of these and i think they were asking about what cables to use when wiring it in* *cant remember who *cant remember if they fitted it *cant remember if it worked *cant remember reading their review Sorry -
It was a while ago, but i got a set for the MR2 on eBay, cheap-ish
-
Hey, just got the PM - forgot I was on this (whoops). Going to have to bail out of this as I won't be able to afford it for a few months. Getting the car serviced ready for a 3k mile trip around Europe...money money!! List updated below. 1. Downhuman facelift/carbon 2. Arran prefacelift/carbon 3. sx Dave prefacelift/carbon 4. Hennerz prefacelift/FRP 5. Kyler prefacelift/Carbon 6. Kyte350 facelift/???? 7. Bobbyheinz facelift/ carbon 8. Squanchy pre facelift/ carbon 9. Ceejay29 Pre-facelift / Carbon 10. Payco facelift / carbon 11. s1an1de facelift/carbon 12. dan-bourne facelift/frp 13. StevoD pre-facelft/frp 14. Notfub pre-facelift/carbon 15. brummiestormer facelift/both 16. Aidan pre-facelift /frp lip 17. Parsnip pre-facelift/carbon 18. Scottyd preface lift /carbon 19. MartynB85 Pre-Facelift / Carbon 20. Fluke Pre-Facelift/frp 21. LloydV Pre-facelift / frp 22. Tinyflier Facelift/FRP + fitting
-
Pwease...lol The passenger one is in one piece (not sure ifmchris has sold this or not). The drivers side one is in about 4 pieces
-
ddcboyle's d.i.y vinyl : update 10th sept
mattross1313 replied to ddcboyle's topic in Member Build Projects
Nice work mate -
Im also looking to get the mpss's when i buy rubber for my 'summer' alloys....once i find and buy the alloys that is Shame about your puncture though dude
-
Cracking video. I am wanting to get into video editing lately - just found out that a new firmware hack allows me to capture video on my 50D....time to practice!
-
Glad you like it Luke - was hoping to pop round and say hi but was on the way back from a local show. Enjoy
-
Black roof really works well on your Zed dude, good work