Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. used the angel wax today and very pleased with results, very nice shine and seems to have helped mask the stone chips a bit. Was not the easiest wax to buff off and makes black trim a bright silver if you are not careful. Details on product here http://www.angelwax.co.uk/?wpsc-product=angelwax-ag
  2. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0906472674 No bids last time maybe worth a cheeky offer ???
  3. Pre wash with bilt hammer snow foam, then meguiars shampoo. car clayed, washed again then a quick machine polish using the meguiars microfiber correction system and finished with angel wax AG. Its very dull in not so sunny Ayrshire so pictures dont show how shiney the car actually is
  4. I found K1 a horrible droney thing and got shot of very quickly. Have standard OEM system at moment but missing the noise that my TVR used to make Think I will prob go down the custom route myself
  5. Reminds me of an alpha GT a bit
  6. arrived this morning thanks mate
  7. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nisan-350Z-Bo ... 0815488952
  8. yes all sorted now Thanks
  9. Got a pot of this today specially formulated for silver cars and made in Scotland. Great service ordered yesterday and it arrived today with a free sample if wheel wax. Will report back how it is after I use it at weekend
  10. Today about 5pm
  11. If looking for custom exhaust might be worth speaking to meercat in Kilbirnie, know a few people who have used recently and the quality is exeptional www.meercat-exhausts.com
  12. Upload to photobucket or similar then copy and paste the link at bottom of the uploaded picture. Oh and
  13. I have pss on all round and very impressed
  14. Plate regs are pain in arse now, I had major hasstles getting one for the TVR at mot time that was accptable to the mot tester and trying to actually get one made up was even worse
  15. Hi mate Sent u pm before reading post, yes interested depending on price
  16. sounds interesting
  17. Ta for that will keep looking
  18. ewan221

    Mark up!

    The merc at £7395 I think
  19. beginning to wish I had never thought of red roof now lol but thanks all for input
  20. mmm not liking that at all now, time to move on from the red roof thought
  21. the graphics is a probable yes but red roof is losing its appeal - would need to see an example I think
  22. Thats another thought as you know
×
×
  • Create New...