Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. If it's off road and on sorn your ok If it's off road and taxed you need insurance That's my understanding anyway
  2. Ooooo 6000th post as well!
  3. Only reason I read this was because I saw the title and that you'd commented I wasn't disappointed I am predictably predictable Sent from the golf club... The funniest thing is that is the exact same reson why I opened the thread!!
  4. And now he's officially the coolest person any of his mates know! Go big or go home!
  5. No mate you were one of the good guys and thanks for that . I can imagine the call now Greg *sucking air through teeth/heavy Terry Tibbs accent* "see the fing is son no one wants dees large engines anymowa" "Impowts.....see deyar only wurf arf a uk spec son" "I'll give ya one andred an fowty five paaaaands for it? Much love" "Us? Wew we specialise in free fifty zed's....got anava 10 on va fowacowt son. I wouldn't give ya 50 fackin pence for that impowted crap"
  6. I suppose it does really..but what.. :shrug: I think it means your passenger is a bit of a nerd from nerdsville Tallahassee to have compiled the list.
  7. That would incur the wrath of the "have you cancelled any insurance in the last 3/5 years" question though. Best bet, I would have thought, would be to take out a limited mileage plan for 12 months. That would probably work out cheapest. Have you HAD any insurance cancelled in the last 3/5 year Not Have YOU cancelled any insurance in the last 3/years It's to check if you've been a very naughty boy and lied then been found out or if you've failed to pay premiums.
  8. Think I get it Says something I guess!
  9. Dont blame the car.....it's the dickhead on the other end of the phone! You sold cheap if you ask me but all depends of age, milage, condition etc etc etc. you can get a 53 plate riggy shed for 5k or a minter for 7k. Minter with owner who needs to sell for 5k or @*!# box with owner who's happy to wait for 6k. Just luck of the draw sometimes mate
  10. Wrong ! Their cars are adapted to suit their disability and are therefore just as safe as any other car So if my car had all disabled aids. I could drink my coffee? I know you're only joking but to clarify that point I think it's specifically the coffee that's making you break the law. The coffee is distracting your full attention and therefore you're driving without due care and attention (I think)
  11. Very cool colour if you ask me. Orange cars have become my fav over the years. Saw a lovely S2000 in like a lambo orange the other day. Now that's not really a car that massively floats my boat but that one gave me at least half a semi
  12. Never saw the charge mate but he ran a kid off his bike. Turning into Chester racecourse and the kid went full pelt into the side of his car! Perhaps it was careless rather than dangerous but that's definitely the term we were using when ripping the **** out of him His face hit the deck when I told him that he'd got the extended course which involves you taking one of the instructors out for a drive! Mobiles phones/running reds etc are the awareness course that I was on Speeding is a course on its own Then there's the one for more serious dickery
  13. Love small business, what do you do? CCTV, Access Control, Video Entry, Alarms, Security Grill, Remote CCTV Monitoring, Facial Recognition Systems, Security Forensics And a few other Security bits.. :thumbs: . Sounds like the retirement calling of a former 'security' agent from somewhere hot, dusty and volatile to me!
  14. And part time Sid James impersonator
  15. My mate went just after me but on the extended one for dangerous driving. He said there was this fat, sweating, grim, taxi driving, woolieback from Widnes who was asked by the instructor what he had done and if he wished to share. His response in the thick plastic scouse accent that only true wool can muster was 'I ran sum rag 'ed over didun aye. Doze **** was in der middul of der road so wat wuz I suppozzzed to do?' I weep for the world
  16. What are these courses like? I've got to do one because I.. Was driving too slow.. Sort of sounds interesting tbh. Course dull Cretins on the course......intriguing
  17. Surely drivers can make a change to the law somehow? so whatever law they makeup we just got to follow? kind of sucks what happened to democracy?! Yip. They also told us that if you pull up on the hard shoulder you are technically still breaking the law talking on your phone, engine off and keys in your hand. The keys must be out of the vehicle (I'm sure that's bollocks though)
  18. I did my naughty boy course a few months ago and they told me that you are technically still breaking a law by using a mobile phone with a hands free kit unless you specifically have steering wheel controls. Even then it can be used against you in a prosecution situation. For example they cited a bloke who crashed into another car who jumped a red when this drivers was on green. The law stated that he was not driving with due car and attention as he did not check the junction was safe to proceed and was also found to have been not he phone at the time of the crash WITH a hands free kit. The law sucks bone
  19. I've never owned a zed and I'm soon to be unemployed
  20. Beauty and a good honest ad
  21. Actually I think I've missed the essence of the article with that post but my point stands!
  22. But isn't that the whole point. VX220 is a better looking car but is also cheaper and less prestige because of the badge.....ergo a poor mans posh car. A Hyundai coupe s3 is a better looking car than an M3 (FACT.....before anyone starts. An M3 is a dull saloon crashed through the Ripspeed aisle) ......but we all know which one is a sack of @*!# and which one is the 'ultimate drivers car' (or whatever crap M3 drivers spout) Take the badges off and show an alien.....they'd pick the Hyundai every time..........then they'd probably kill you with an anal probe and conquer the earth but that's by the by.
  23. Lol that was my first thought! Welcome! Must admit, it was mine too! OP, whatever car you end up with - it better had be a Nismo now! Lol mine 3!
  24. I'd get 4 mismatched part worn and just drive slowly!
  25. Always worth a disclaimer for the pedants!
×
×
  • Create New...