Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Random but I always thought he missed a trick by not covering 'My Generation' I actually just burst out laugh when I read that!
  2. If the rest of the car is immaculate I'd say go with it........one thing I learnt from buying ours was not to rush into buying any old Zed just because it was local and within price range.....I actually put offers in on some utter dog rough cars before finding ours in Scotland! If you start getting into sketchy history, iffy body work, ripped leather etc then walk away.....but not before spitting on the salesmans shoes.
  3. Actually you must of missed the Green Room'd song because you feature quite heavily in that one too!! You just happen to be in possession of a rather eclectic mix of eccentricity's and therefore provide an untold wealth of material! ......that and the fact I like the picture of you in tights
  4. I'll have to do some research on songs that rhyme with 'fail' as it tends to crop up often in my automotive/DIY endeavours. I've not had a sniff of the PS3 controllers since I forced her to play COD last Xmas.......25 days logged later and I can't get a look in. She's bought Black Ops now so I've got no chance! ........I just have to sit in the corner quietly and write songs
  5. Not getting logged off but my tinterweb connection is stuttering like a Gareth Gates interview
  6. Donated After looking at your photies I think you'd better make sure you use some of the money to get some Brylcream........if you don't get that hair gelled down it'll cause some right wind resistance
  7. Welcome back buddy........now you've got rid of the beemer your allowed friends again!
  8. Ricey

    My New Car!!!

    The bloke who bought your motor is on here.......can't find the linky so not sure how active he is but he came along to say hello.
  9. Ricey

    My New Car!!!

    I've seriously just had an accident...................erotic
  10. I new I'd seen a review on here before! Damned if I could find it though! Cheers Chris. Its definitely lurching into (using whiny plastic scouse accent) 'Maaaaaate come and av a look at me Saxo...its proper bossed out with stick on brushed ally like'. I might buy it and burn it just in case anyone desecrates their Zed with it.
  11. Cheers Mart There's another company that does an identical one and both seem to have good feedback. I only raise it because there's one going for 40 squid second hand that's never been fitted.......might take a punt.....I just hate that fricking Z though!
  12. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-350-Z-2003-2004-2005-DASH-TRIM-KIT-/280586664705?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415444bb01#ht_2642wt_1139 Not sure about the giant Z but.......potential?
  13. Bah!!! This year last year whats the difference............ Carla just mentioned it to me and I blindly stuck 'Scotland snow satellite pics' Here's this years one! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-11901718
  14. http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2010/01/07/12810-2450/ Have you lot had a drop of snow or something??? It got quite hairy here earlier in the week when we had an inch.....melted now though
  15. I don't know why buy I've always wanted an Jag XJS 5.3 V12.......if I remember rightly they're supposed to be dog awful I loved the look.
  16. Completing my trilogy of 'bored in work' songs is a ditty that could spell the end of young Riceys tenure in the forum..........I did try and vet it before posting but MartMac left before reading his PM and after 2 hours of writing it I can't wait any longer! I'm sure it'll be read by those concerned as its intended (a joke) and give a couple of laughs in this cheery season of festiveness.........alternatively it'll be immediately consigned to the Green Room and I'll be banned back into the fiery pits of hell! .....just for the sucking up record I think being a Mod is a fairly thankless job and the atmos in this forum is fantastic and is a credit to those who police it............anyway - here is your song! To be read with the tune of 'Firestarter' by Prodigy in your head! I'm a Mod-or-ator, banning instigator. I'm the fear aflictor, o-fensive post dele-tor....yeah! If you mess with the Be-vis, your ban will be grievous Neo's an Admin-is-trator, twisted Admin-is-trator……yeah! He is Martin-Mac , cross him - he'll bust a cap…..yeah! Yeah, Shires the pain you tasted, Mikeys intoxicated My name is E-Ko-Na, in my Germanic car........yeah! Chester will shut your doors, they've cuffed up Huskys paws H5 removed the rights, of Dave cos he wore tights.....yeah! Chris's name is in Red, don't mess with Ebized There is a Lin-con Baggie, kicks off if we talk slaggy........yeah Neo's cracks heads too, tag teams with Scottish Stew We are mod-or-ators, twisted mod-or-ators, We will bust up your taters, feed em to the Admini-strators.....yeah! We are mod-or-ators, twisted mod-or-ators, Your are the trouble-makeors, twisted trouble-makeors .........ors.......osr........ors
  17. If you can stand the burning heat from the coals of hell and writhing souls trying to escape back to Earth.
  18. Private tags I think
  19. Looking like it had been battling with a right ruck of snow!
  20. Theres a good chance it'll end up in the west end too with boy George playing dave and the dog from Britains got talent as husky.
  21. Given the number of mentions you got in the song banished to the green room I think we can strike up a deal should it get released and goes platinum
  22. Yours, sadly. This is exactly why we have car insurance though. That's never a write off though, worse comes to the worse you'll just replace the roof itself. Errrm provided it covers for an 'act of god'.......dude you is one highly unlucky individual.
  23. Failed and put my other masterpiece straight in the Green Room like a good boy (which in fairness was where it belonged!).........so I've created another work of art which is far less rude and abusive. Not sure it'll pass muster for meeting the 'quality standard' for an off topic thread but if not I'm not it'll find a home next to its broter in the Green Room! (To be read with the tune of Jingle Bells in your head otherwise it wont make sense!) Dashing through the snow In a Nissan three fifty zed Into ditches we go Screaming all the way Bearings in axles ring Your ears are playing tricks Newbie post ‘what is this noise!?’ We all say ‘PM Z–Man –Alex’ Oh driiiifting, driiiifting, Drifting all the way Oh what fun it is in here Until the atmos turns all gay Driiiifting, driiifting Drifting all the way Were all experts in the art Of applying wax and clay A day or 2 ago, I thought I’d take a ride, And soon I realised, that if I hit the gas She would start to slide, I nearly hit a spin! Couldn’t handle the lack of grip Whos given Spursmadave a whip? He’ll have it wrapped round Doogyrevs tip Oh pop-charging, up-reving, Plenums all the way. Oh what fun this forum is, Entertaining all of the day, Re-mapping, lowering, Nismo is so passé I think I’ve lost my mind in work Now its time to go home and play
  24. Bah don't listen to Alex...........apparently you get one of those free magnetic fuel savers with every d2 Racing product. Buy 2 and you get an battery powered supercharger too
  25. Well it didn't end quite that badly.........managed to bend a steel toe-eye at a right angle though
×
×
  • Create New...