Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Biscuit test drove a few I think. Might be worth PM'ing him......he tends to get a bit obsessed with researching a car before he buys one so I'm sure he'll have some nuggets of info.
  2. I can see the the 2012 Sony award winning 'last haggis in the shop' photo being taken at this event
  3. Go on Insurancesupermarket........find out who's the cheapest. Then sign up to Quidco - take a peek at who they offer the best cashback and work out which combination overall will save you the most dollar.
  4. Thats whatever the ebay equivalent of being fraped surely
  5. +1 given that the Zed is probably has microscopic sales figures in comparison to say a Mustang its probably some weird figure calculated back as an average if you 'normalise' all the sales figures. .........christ what a load of bollox I just wrote!
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry.....sorry I've got control now.......no........no......I'm going again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH To put it in perspective it would be cheaper to buy a car every single day and burn it when you get home than it would be to use an RX8 as a frugal daily driver. Alfa GT? Reliability is supposedly much better, 40 odd to the gallon, stirs the soul, nice place to be inside, still got decent pace.
  7. Tried to find something about it on the web but there's nada.........must of been a hairdressers convention and the cars were just a coincidence.
  8. It cracks me up how all the black alloy haters are the ones who tend to heap the most praise on when they actually see them going on a car. Fair do's they do look nice - you sure are sinking some dollar into that motor mate!
  9. Yip same here - sounds like a ball bearing being dropped on a plank of wood - sort of a dull clonk. I bagged some of the cheap replacements off fleabay for about 25 squid. Not got round to replacing them yet though.
  10. 3d gives me a cracking headache
  11. Tis indeed a fine machine........well when the plugs are solid and firing as opposed to being in little pools at the bottom of the engine
  12. Well impressed that some humans still have a bit of decency about them.......still a barsteward though.
  13. Sounds like a feckwit - steer clear.
  14. Clicking noise sounds to me like its slipping on something - maybe stripped a few teeth on a cog somewhere
  15. omnomnom!
  16. WOW I want a pint of whatever your drinking Milk at the moment but i might move on to something harder like a brew in a bit
  17. For aguments and only to be used in extreme circumstances (its like an abbreviation nuke) IWRDAUFUYAMYSTMBDMDOYFAIYRIWPASKGUYSAKDRASLCWYIH I Will Rain Down An Ungodly Firestorm Upon You and Make You Subservient To Me By Dangling My Dice On Your Forehead And If You Resist I Will Perform a Surgical Knob Glassing Until Your Steak and Kidney Dangler Resembles A Sad Lonely Crushed Worm You Infected Haemriod
  18. "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." How very true.
  19. Lenders can get very twitchy about that if they find out about it - in fact they need to check their conditions within the mortgage to see if there is one about something along the lines of 'Solicitors are to confirm that a 6-12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement is in place within 30 days of completion). Sounds silly because its guaranteed money but they don't like it because if they have to repossess for some reason it becomes very difficult when a 3rd party has a 3 year agreement.
  20. My hero - I can see Mart manning the 'Arks' for us with 2012 kicks off
  21. Great idea anders but I dont think I'll pick one of them up for less than a grand - plus I wouldn't want to hurt it.......the idea of a cheap car is one that I won't care if I accidentally drop a spanner into the cylinder head etc. Basically if I perform a 'Ricey' on it. Personally I think Z4's are a fricking soulless awful sack of Germanic turd but each to their own I guess.
  22. Just be a little bit wary of shipping from abroad......if they get tugged in customs it can end up way more expensive than buying from the UK. Generally speaking anything you need can be found on here.......in fact I've never heard of anyone inquiring about part and not being directed to one trader or another on here. watch some of them like Tarmac though - they'll blind you with shiny things and empty your wallet
×
×
  • Create New...