Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Why were you drifting round a roundabout?
  2. Yes mate loads of hip check companies......a quick google should throw some up The gunmetal car looks nice
  3. Ricey

    Help

    Dickie sensor, brake fluid levels, changed tyres to different profile?
  4. Hfc's probably a bit too loud for you to hear it!
  5. Suck it up and get it cleaned off. Then have a handy turd bagged up and ready to slip into their paint can the next time the are there painting
  6. Also remember if the 350 is sometimes referred to in sneering tones as a 'GT car' not a slkrts car then the XK will definitely be a GT car.
  7. Its only really over 4000 rpm you properly hear it. Take it off......then you'll notice
  8. Not driven one but I think people get far too hung up on 0-60 times you know. I mean unless your planning on racing for slips how often do you really need to hit 60 in 5.whatever seconds. Torque is where it's at.....real world power always shows once the car is rolling. I got totally obliterated by 320d in my 3l Z4......whilst I'm not dominic torretto I simply couldn't get near him. Jag will be plentiful I reckon
  9. Ersens car is fooling beautiful mate get down there now with a fist full of dollars Not a fan of the mini but I like that one .......280 fwd
  10. Zeds don't fly upwards But surely thats the point.....there's nothing upwards so you might as well drive. Jet pack in Kick Ass should be installed as army kit I reckon
  11. Top up grim Top down
  12. isnt NZ that little isle near australia? Dead
  13. Mate my threads barely even start on topic
  14. I suppose your valuation is right with the year and millage but that looks more than 5500 to the outside world.......lovely car mate.
  15. I cannot believe that I actually tried to defend our new found maturity in another thread this week and now all credibility has been ruined by this one!
  16. Engine note
  17. Thats well funny because I was literally thinking the exact same thing last night when I was driving home.
  18. Literally about to type this...........you know exactly who will exploit this..........the gits who already exploit everything they can.
  19. Request granted You my man...........are a god damn legend!
  20. You're a **** I AM joking BTW.............................................................Docwra is more of a ***** than a **** I just have a really unnatural obession with trying to make people laugh......I guess its the only thing I've vaguely good at (see previous DIY threads, football injury threads, lack of career ambition or indeed ambition to literally do anything)
  21. A nickname that begins with 'The' for extra douche points. eg. Just call me 'The Sherminator' , a sophisticated sex robot sent back through time to change the future for one lucky lady! Being nicknamed The Double Denim Dude doesn't really have the same snappy effect though does it.
×
×
  • Create New...