Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I want to weld something
  2. Ricey

    Fiat 500

    Was a passenger in the back from Chester to barrow in Furness and fair play I was comfortable and it really dealt with the motorway impressively!
  3. or Very dodgy! RS6 with 56k on the clock for 8.5k..... something isnt right IMO! Lots about mate....looks like it needs a little tlc to me (trim missing off bottom of boot lid). I was gutted when I saw how much I could have got an rs6 for after buying that shitty merc. 4.2l V8 bi turbo returning 20mpg probably has a lot to do with the value!
  4. V8 Biturbo Giant boot 1500quid change http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 8478074133 Jizzle
  5. RS6 estate
  6. +1! Very cool replacement though......I like unusual cars! Bet its quick too!
  7. Said like a true Porsche owner!
  8. it can be yours for a cool £200k!!! I actually saw a 1970's Toyota celica today that looked much the same.......I'll save 197k and have that instead. There is one in this months Japanese performance magazine. All they need is a paint/vinyl job and some bling tastic alloys and then they look
  9. Didn't miss much, it was my first attempt using MS Movie Maker and the vid camera on the SGS3 It was basically a little hoon around deserted country roads (of which oop north we have plenty), nowt to write home about, I just loved the engine note, and listening to it on my PC is cheaper than the 20 MPG to listen to it in reality! As for the "mixed tyres comment", obviously I'm missing out on an "in-joke". Ekona loves it when people are running mixed tyres......it makes his pubes spontainiously combust!
  10. I heard he was running mixed tyres too quality!
  11. To be honest I've seen a LOT worse posted on here (and seen a lot worse at the wales meet!)
  12. Phil you need to listen up we told you that on the first page!
  13. Theoretically no because the ecu will adapt to the new airflow and cancel out potential gains (apparently.....it's all voodoo me) Get all your mods done first then get a remap for best gains. You need a plenum spacer for best gains out of the remap - in fact best gains outside of FI.
  14. Provided you can duct it up properly it should work better but you prob need to fit a nostril or some flexipipe.
  15. Echo co co co co
  16. The missus (owner of the zed that brought me here) viewtopic.php?f=26&t=49628&start=45
  17. Listen phil (as you shall be known from this day forth).....if you can get a 10 bhp increase from a CAI I'll personally administer oral relief for you. In fact if you put one on and DON'T end up with a flat spot in the acceleration I'll be impressed. Noise is amazing though......best bet is a JWT popcharger
  18. To avoid looking a bit twuntish might it have been an idea to relay this information in the original post
  19. Was it max power that you read that in? No. No And double no You will be lucky to see anything more than 1 or 2 brake from a velocity stack and decent panel filter (k&n). Induction kit will give you immense noise but probably power loss because of heat soak.
  20. You'd love Carla's engine bay then!
  21. it can be yours for a cool £200k!!! I actually saw a 1970's Toyota celica today that looked much the same.......I'll save 197k and have that instead.
  22. Arse on the top one
  23. Come on mods snap to it!
×
×
  • Create New...