Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Neils right bud........absolute priority in my mind would be to sling the stock rims. They just don't suit a 'wacky' car....too sensible.
  2. Leno is da bomb.....I'm more worried about the little weasle stood next to him!
  3. We might as well cut to the chase here. Doc.......come on tell me Black is White Oops just laughed at my own joke..........again.
  4. Not surprised he ran with that dragon screaming at him!
  5. Agatha Christie 'evil under the sun' on wii eh dog? Sounds fruity
  6. I wouldn't know how to!
  7. Sundays learning point. When changing a pollen filter do no mistake the passenger airbag assembly for the pollen filter flap and end up with the assembly in you hand which makes you feel like you have a bomb in your palm. How can you even mistake the 2 is beyond me but I managed it!
  8. I do like that white from earlier you know. Are you keeping the wheels the same colour? What about coding it with them? Keeps a classy look and codes in.....plus they're gold so you's will be da blingiest mother in a anglia bruv
  9. this is what i was thinking, idea was good, but glad i mocked it up Looks like a chav mobile colour scheme
  10. Top left you have a little tab that says '0 new messages' click on it and you go into you pm's (private messages). Think you have to post more than 5 times for it to activate though.
  11. Can someone tell me when the search is being fixed so I can start being mean to people who dont search again?
  12. Wen you've got that much money you have to make it look like that........it's the law.
  13. Plooos wan
  14. You'll need a few more posts for pm's to work I think. Alex deals via pm
  15. Do they do one in denim?
  16. Oi knobs naff off! Another bloody friend turned up today with his brake screeching so I finished off the service on the astra and cracked on with a sharpish 2 hour turnaround on his rear brakes too! Another valuable lesson learnt........twatting a disc that's stuck on with a hammer and burning the crap out of it with a blow torch will not help if the frigging handbrake is still on This was one of the pads I took off!
  17. Echococococo
  18. Beavis and any other spark would cringe and rightly so. I just need to stay the hell away from electrics. I don't understand electricity and I acknowledge that I don't have the sufficient respect for it which is a dangerous combination!
  19. Oi! I resemble that remark! I've still not worked out that business on the Audi with the puddle light......proper annoying. Electrics are apparently not my forte though.......mum rang the other day to tell me the wall lights I fitted for her which had subsequent not worked for 2 years have been fixed. The live wire had some loose, I hadn't earthed them and they were when turned on a giant live conductor of 240v for anyone that may have touched them
  20. I don't see what the issue is. Matt black alloys are cool as everyone knows and they go really well with a yellow car (has no one ever seen a bumblebee the originally trend setter of black on yellow). DBA's tell me that they have definitely cared for the car as do the alloys. Forget the BHP......could even be remapped for all we know. Well worth a look mate.
  21. Staines!? The south central of the UK! Good luck with that dude!
  22. A blowtorch.......I'm just an otter away from perfection now. Seriously though its another gratifying progression along my path from spoddom to release a seized bolt by applying heat. Sadly it was ruined slightly by the fact I've just spent 8.5 hours changing the REAR brakes on an astra! Well technically 7.5 hours changing one and 1 for the other. My favour to a friend has cost me a 25 quid blow torch and a 55 quid piston rewinding kit! Still it all adds to the ever growing stash!
  23. Id echo.....no experience but i love the lool of them and apart from the niggling issue with my audi im a proper convert. Especially if it has quattro.
×
×
  • Create New...