Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Wifi not widow......frigging phone.
  2. Squee I've got a top bloke who can give a quote if you like. Did mine in the summer and your dads estimate was a bit closer to the price. Widow stats too.
  3. http://www.z4-forum.com/ Really really nice people and they don't even mind when you say **** or ****
  4. Personally I think it looks ace. Sport mpv's ftw!
  5. Ill cut it short. Apparently unless its the 'M' just don't bother. Coupe is very pretty but I imagine its much the same as roadster
  6. Yay! Me likey!
  7. Me got nuffink.......not even one from the Degu :-(
  8. Bids are flying in! 102 quid now! Lol
  9. Seriously I have never felt the way I do about the alfa with any other car. I have genuine affection for her due to the fact she never let me down when the merc died and by rights as an alfa she should have done. If I had a garage to store it in I'd get a second hand starter motor and have a tinker but with looming redundo etc i can't be doing with the running costs.
  10. As this is exclusively a 350z forum I thought it would be well worth putting up this link to my non-running alfa 156 because to really are the demographic that are most likely to buy it http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251226478851
  11. And here endeth the lesson on why you should never listen to a man who wears fake uggs.
  12. www.webuyanycar.com Buy car that doesn't spent 18 months broken!
  13. Not normally a fan of that style at all but me likely them big time.
  14. Look all I need to know is does anyone need a complaint letter?
  15. It's cos all the kool kids of OV plates. There seems to be loads of OV Zeds about...my theory is that the OV area (Oxford) covers Cranfield where Nissan's techincal centre is...someone I know who worked there when 350's came out said that "everyone" in the company bought a Zed so the OV area has a higher than average proportion of Zeds. It's probably wrong but I do like a good conspiracy theory. yeah, they're the ones, gotta go back next week...once I've turned the house upside down looking for 3 years worth of receipts S. My mates dads company. I was sat in big John Mac's immaculately refurbished MG the other week.......not sure he knows about that though!
  16. You using McLintocks?
  17. Aye but in fairness I suppose you were new 2 years ago so inviting you to fiddle with the forum may have been a little naive. Now we know your a total zed nerd you should have full tinkering access if the offers there ;-)
  18. *waits for Adrian to offer his services and be told to pipe down*
  19. *waits for Adrian to be told to pipe down*
  20. ChrisS does have a big and cosy looking garage if I member rightly! It's about 600 nicker from the cheaper companies so not horrific.
  21. That's the one I'm hoping to do bud......foundation and practitioner in a 5 day course.
  22. Not really mate......the main thing I was worried about were the cheapo companies being utterly crap which by the sounds of it they're actually just good value.
  23. Free if your made redundant (something like 1500 squid of retraining handouts to snaffle). It's finance/ banking at the moment but I'm keen to diversify! They are the 2 that I've seen mate but as they were both very cheap comparatively I thought they might be a gang of bronco's so that's a useful recommendation.
  24. It's be even harsher if I wasn't bloody half welsh living a mear 3 miles from the border in which case I could grasp it myself.......I want fweeeebies! :-(
  25. Can't be arsed reading 10 pages but ^^ this Self employed also means 'does not know where the next job is coming from'. Therefore if your happy with the quote then what's the problem? Doesn't matter if the job takes 5 days or 5 mins .....if its dont right and that's what matters to you then smile and be happy. Also totally agree with what Dan said.......I always buy utter shite from eBay and all sorts just to save 10 quid. Then I wonder why the bloody laminate won't fit together, the thread on the shitty tap strips, the crappy internals of something or another break after 5 mins and the light fittings stop working. Admittedly I don't actually get a contractor to come and install any of this crap so it's probably actually my workmanship rather than the product but for the purposes of this conversation it's for the best that we blame the parts rather than the workman!
×
×
  • Create New...