Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Ken and Andy are off down there at the end of the month in the beemer. Wish i could go too.
  2. Nice colour but not a fan of the wheels or the loss of the fangs on the front. Not sure about the reference to "Finally" in the title either lol
  3. Good to hear Sam, will try it out later
  4. Spotted a lovely gunmetal 350 just around the corner from me, then recently another gunmetal has been parked up next to it. Been meaning to catch the owners and say hi. Father and son team Greg and Paris and 2 lovely zeds, seems the father fell for the zed after his son got one. Funny how the zed does that to you. I've pointed them in the direction of the forum, I think Paris is already on here, and good to see they have plans for one car. The father says his will stay stock but the big question is ....for how long.
  5. Ideas and planning ATM Phil, will be in touch
  6. Good to see you got yourself a zed in the end and we didn't put you off at the recent meet.
  7. Will370z

    new citroen c1

    In what possible way did someone in a design team say..."yeah that looks good" It definitely fell out of the ugly tree
  8. Now your idea of road trips I like, but rock climbing and wrestling huge fish...oooo no no no. Looks epic though, and that's one hell of a fish
  9. You are only about 10 miles from me so if you fancy a little trip in a 370 to see what a it sounds like with a proper exhaust (the first thing you should buy as the stock exhaust is really disappointing) give me a shout.
  10. Cheers again Steve, definitely going to find time to do this this year and I really do appreciate the help and tips
  11. Welcome, very nice motor you have there.
  12. Welcome and good luck with the zed hunt
  13. Cool video as always
  14. The midnight blue does look awesome in the pics I've seen. I'm afraid I'm a fan of the black rose colour though, but then I'm biased
  15. That it does
  16. Welcome to the forum, good to see another member in surrey. Midnight blue 370, are they doing that in the UK yet as I've only seen the darker blue colour on new US cars
  17. Very Nice, I am liking it a lot more in black. Enjoy Must admit I've been checking autotrader for black nismos and they are like gold dust.
  18. Huge fan of these wheels on the 370 and they look stunning on a 350. Good choice sir.
  19. I was thinking the same thing Russ
  20. Awesome. http://jalopnik.com/aussie-v8-supercars-battle-to-the-flag-is-possibly-the-1534124393
  21. Pah don't know what you are talking about, I'm 6ft7 and managed in my 350 roadster......just had to have the roof down most of the time Enjoy the new zed and post some pics
  22. Very tidy, will have to check it out tomorrow.
  23. Will370z

    Buster Baffled

    ....hold on.....wait....what's this.....can't be.......buster wanted a quieter exhaust......is he feeling ok? Nice work gents. Will those bungs be popped out for wales or are we going full volume for the hills
  24. You have given him the zed bug then have you Dave?
  25. Congrats on the sale, looking forward to seeing the new zed in wales
×
×
  • Create New...