Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Nice job, that must have taken courage charging In there in the wet. Hope the damage is only superficial and easily fixed but hey you gotta take risks, tarts half the fun
  2. Brilliant, much appreciated
  3. Mortgage advisor - but thanks for the reply
  4. An odd request but i thought i'd throw it out there as more information is always of benefit and the wealth of knowledge we have with the members on this forum is a real asset. I have some questions regarding a particular scenario and its impact on inheritance tax. I shall be seeking legal advice but to get an idea of options before i go and spend a fortune with a tax advisor is there anyone here who has real practical knowledge with inheritance tax professionally that would be able to offer some advice. Any help would be much appreciated and i will follow up in pm or call. Thanks in advance Will
  5. Yup should be in the boot
  6. Welcome and enjoy
  7. Good luck with it, bet the M3 will be good fun. You should join Andy, ken and I for some fun on track. I may steer clear for a few laps though because of the history and all that, wouldn't fancy you pranging our new Beemer
  8. Considering the single player game isn't up to much and it's all about online playing but they have had continual issues with online support and servers going down, meaning you can't actually access that content it looks all gloom and doom. Rather embarrassing really when compared to forza and destiny which worked pretty flawlessly despite the volume of players. I was seriously tempted as it looks amazing but I'm staying clear
  9. As mentioned above talk to SMD
  10. Good luck with the strip Bennett Looking forward to seeing bumblebee when it's all ready to race
  11. Impressive work there Darren and good to see another zed join the fold.
  12. No there's suggestions of a bigger evil out there. There are a couple of videos showing people getting into the new area yet to be released. They are there but not populated, except with ghosts.
  13. They won't add the story. It seems there was a dispute in the dev of the game with 1 group wanted an in depth story, involved factions, more background, and one group worried it would be too deep. Apparently the latter won, one of the main story writers left and someone new came in to put an abbreviated story on the grimore cards. They also cut the background of a lot of the characters and the factions. Suck as it could have been awesome but they chose the easy road
  14. Very generous of you upgrading the car so there is more room for me in this one
  15. Awesome, be good to see it on the track soon.
  16. Will370z

    M3 V8 E92

    Congrats Bennett, I'm sure you will leave it stock....honest
  17. Was tempted but not after the reviews I've seen. Big let down. Bought forza horizon 2 instead and loving it. Will be a good filler until project cars
  18. So since drive club looks really pants I'm thinking about forza horizon 2 again. Love forza 5 but not sure of the whole open world thing and feels a little arcadey? Worth it?
  19. Impressive Steve. What's more impressive is you are happy standing shoulder deep in water that holds things that big. Jeepers
  20. Love heartstone, when not playing I'm watching trump on twitch lol
  21. Dam looks like I will be giving drive club a miss, such a shame as I was looking forward to it. First review I read slated it for bad ai and the fact that if you via from the track, often hit off by the poor ai drivers who ignore your presence then the penalty alarm sounds and you get massively slowed down, when it's not your fault. Oh that sounds fun. Next review I read this It's a shame that one of the few ways that DriveClub expresses any kind of personality is in this jarringly punitive corner-cutting and collision penalty system. For the most part, Evolution's troubled title is desperately searching for an identity. It feels less like a coherent racing game and more like an alarmingly slight support structure for a series of car and track combinations. You'll cycle through the menus multiple times, wondering if you've missed some huge, rich chunk of game. You haven't. It's baffling that the studio that produced MotorStorm, which did the automotive festival thing long before Forza Horizon hit the scene, could create something so devoid of soul. There's a brief, choppily edited first-person cut-scene of you climbing into your car before every race, but otherwise this might as well be a dystopian future where humanity is extinct and Skynet races driverless cars against each other to compute the empirical racing line.
  22. Drive club got 50% with gamespot! but said it was nothing new! dull and the ai was terrible. Funnily enough the first review I watched of alien isolation was awful too. The reviewer said it got repetitive and unfair and they really wished they had stopped after the first few hours as it went from great and atmospheric to broken and dull. Gotta love these next gen games.
  23. Don't get your hopes up - drive club is getting slated in the reviews. I guess I'll be waiting for project cars.
  24. Tried the raid last night, dam me that was tough.
  25. Yup I'm getting bored now too, just use it as a medium to chat with mates and have a laugh. Such a shame but like the honest videos shows, I just keep on playing lol.
×
×
  • Create New...