Yeah, I had a look at the "drives" you are doing.
Was a little worried I might not be able to keep up (with still being a little nervous of the loud pedal on my first every RWD motor)
With an old slow coach like me leading you will have no problems
More seriously, we have done a lot of these now and always make a point of ensuring those new to our meets/drives do not miss out or get left behind
Don't worry they will break you in gently. I'm still new to all of this but it's huge fun, learning to drive the car well with people who know what they are doing is huge huge fun, you will love it and the roads there are some of the best. There's nothing like the sound or feeling of a 350z convoy. Well there is but that's another story... .