Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. is the £1k with or without tyres? I was looking to get some tyres too, looks like i may have to up the cost . Thinking about buying a shed too for the winter time so i can leave my lovely zed all cosy at home. Wonder how long that lasts before i jump back in and leave the shed at home lol
  2. i presume its the coupe and not a roadster? From what i have heard the clicky rear should be pretty obvious and easily identifiable. The main thing to watch for is that it has had all the relevant P1, P2 and P3 services on time - every 9k miles approx. P3 is the big one im guessing as your car has only done 23k its half way between the P2 and P3 so the next service will be the most expensive of the three
  3. if i was a sheep i wouldnt.....
  4. Sounds like you are reminiscing there Pete
  5. I'm pretty flexible, was looking to spend 1k ish but if that is not enough to get a decent set I could up it a little.
  6. Was thinking of treating the zed to a new set of alloys as an early Christmas present. Either the rays or nismo, although I presume the later are going to sell for a sweet penny. Been looking on eBay but the ones on there seem overpriced or very battered and im a fussy old bugger. Any recommendations for places to check out, and how much approximate would I be looking to pay? As a separate aside does anyone have any recommendations for other wheels other than the rays or nismos? Cheers in advance as always.
  7. Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase
  8. Welcome to the forum, nice zed you have there. Black always was the best colour if only they stayed so nice and clean.
  9. Will370z

    key issue

    If there are any probs I'm sure tunbridge wells will fix it for you, they were excellent in helping me out. Lovely car by the way, I remember seeing it at the garage. Hope the problem is fixed soon
  10. Lol I'll back out and let you three go play in the tunnels with each other.........lol
  11. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the repair job
  12. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the car hunt. Once you have a zed driving doesn't seem the same anymore.
  13. Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm sure the guys here would be more than happy to offer advice on mods etc. First things first though........let's have some pics of the gt
  14. Count me in it's close for me and in the tunnel I can have the roof down and guaranteed no rain for once
  15. Lovely job looks great. As soon as the sun comes out next year I ill be getting mine done
  16. Really sorry to hear that, hope it all works out ok, never a good thing to happen.
  17. lol just had the credit card bill through covering the period for the welsh run, total spent on fuel for the month was £480, seems being a zedaholic can be expensive but ....worth every penny ....cough cough....
  18. I would definitely be very interested in this
  19. Nice and tight there, do you need to drop the roof to get in?
  20. Glad it went well and you had fun, really tempted to try this out. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking and how long for, sounds like they gave you lots of bang for the buck. Bet you are seeing your zed in new light now. Hope you don't need to get new tyres after your day playing
  21. I think my ear drums just burst
  22. Now that was quick
  23. My name is will and I too am a zedoholic. I think I came to realise this after the strange idiot grin kept appearing on my face every time I got anywhere near the car. It was confirmed early one Sunday morning when the neighbours caught me in the drive with a sheepskin glove on giving the car a good once over.
  24. Glad you are feeling better about the car and good job Chris. Sorry to hear you had to go through all this hassle for a botched job but the car looks great in those photos. Bet your wife will be taking her roadster over to chris's now
×
×
  • Create New...