Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I did look for a Kingston-upon-thames one but apparently nobody in the area is sad enough to take a photo of them.
  2. I know it's funny... but sadly it's also the truth.
  3. Hi All, Does anyone have the dimensions of the studs that come with Eibach 20 & 25mm spacers? I'm looking at Ti lug nuts so would need to change the studs at the same time. Thanks, Haydn.
  4. Come on now GT4's car actually come on boost with just the starter motor turning her over I heard just putting the kettle on gets you 12 psi. I keep hearing these behind me and think it's bennet's car:
  5. Considering RT are *miles* away from you I guess they impressed with the respray work to earn such a swing in opinion?
  6. Which weighting was each measurement though?
  7. From what I've heard you can actually get relatively good gains from manifolds, but not good enough that you'd do it unless your engine was out any way. Only going by other peoples comments on here with that comment though.
  8. But do they have a good rim protector? As a single bloke, spending all my cash on these things means my rim doesn't get touched often, I imagine it's worse for the married guys when people's Mrs's spot where the cash has gone.
  9. It's just the way they're built, some photo's in this thread: http://www.r8talk.com/forums/49-wheel-tire-discussion/8123-michelin-pilot-supersport-awesome.html A lot of tyres have the same thing but they don't protect the rims 100%... you're better off just parking further away from the curb or getting those plastic inserts you can get to go in between the alloy/tyre.
  10. Anyone got some links to Alpines that fit in place of the OEMs?
  11. Art red calipers go on mine on the 14th.
  12. I highly rate my AD08s if you can't find MPSSs in your size.
  13. I reckon F1 tyres have better grip than MPSSs, personally I'll stick with my AD08s though.
  14. Are you saying that he didn't do his signature nice so he will have to do it a second time?
  15. Grow a pair and take it to the next level that engine is crying for Or follow GT4's example and take it to the max I thought he took it to 0?
  16. I've been trying to think of a way to add a tow hook on a chargespeed without it looking wierd for a while, maybe this will let me show off my exhaust and have a tow hook.
  17. Christ don't put her in Keysers car, she'll never let you do it! And I doubt you'll get her in Bennet's, there's a rumour that his engine blew up! Darren's would be a good choice though.
  18. Which '2 is it? We have a Mk2 Tubby for track use which sadly is much quicker than my Z on track.
  19. Congrats on the new purchase, tbh my Mum drives an SLK and I find them really loose to drive as if the steering wheel isn't connected to the car at all, but just like some of the mods people do to their Zs on here, if you like it then that's all that matters.
  20. Yes, there was still a bit of snow around... in July! It was rather high up.
  21. Is that the reputation of a guy who can't figure out the quote tags?
  22. "Christ that stain will never come out... better write it off!" ?
  23. WTF? You can see the 2 lorries miles before he decides to start braking! If he'd started braking even a little bit further away he could have probably fit in that 60m gap between the car and the lorry on the left and used the hard shoulder as a bit of run off safely, he probably could have done that at that speed anyway!
  24. I have these, the only problem I found is that they're ever so slightly darker than the standard Rays colour... last time I got my wheels refurbed I asked them to match the alloys to the caps (yeah tar, I know), but they obviously ignored me and just did the alloys the standard colour again.
×
×
  • Create New...