From the sounds of it a remap can fix the issue (think someone mentioned haltec around page 31) , considered Uprev? I don't think I had this issue before my Uprev so can't really comment if it fixed it.
I reckon fixing the PSI will sort it, I found the Z seemed to tram line loads on the RE050As even at 33 psi! I don't notice it so much with the AD08s though.
I just did a little google on the black code stuff, from what I can make it it does sound very similar to Uprev but with rather generic maps rather than a dyno tested maps specifically tailored for your individual car. Loads of good feeback on their FB page. However, I'd have to be on a tight budget and it would have to be about £50 for me to consider it over an uprev and even then I'd only consider it if I was leaving the car pretty much stock.
Never did the last one, but there's still time! :lol:
Lucky! I seem to get road rash all the time and pretty much refurb my wheels once a year! I guess the pot holes in Surbiton are worse than where you are.
I don't like ragging my 313 it in 1st and generally change to second pretty early and never have this problem, I can pretty much pull away in 2nd if I really wanted to.
That was only on one of the engines, 2.? TD I think, I believe the 3.0 TD didn't suffer that problem from what I recall. I'd still prefer a land cruiser though.
Wash your mouth out with oil young man!!
At a very first fleeting glance I thought it was an MR2, the roof and rear quarters look similar (maybe if you cross you eyes).
Just had an insurance quote on it of £600!!!!!
Second car so no NCB to use on it. Burble or not, I think price would still matter to me...
GLWTS tho
That money would be far better spent modifying the Z.
Cool thanks! Does anyone want some Dodo menthol glass stuff for free at the next meet? It works but seems to need about 4 applications to get rid of a little water spot. I'm really selling there right?
Take it it's not this stuff? - http://www.autobrite...host-rider.html
Nope, that's a sealant rather than a cleaner. It's definitely the PAIN stuff, it just doesn't appear to be on sale anywhere. I've e-mailed Autobrite and posted on their FB page.
Did anyone else get the Autobrite Hell shine glass cleaner probably about 3 boxes ago? And can anyone actually find out where to buy the god damn stuff? I haven't found a glass cleaner I prefer but I can't even find it for sale on the Autobrite direct website! I just bought some Dodo Menthol stuff and find it pretty useless in comparison.
EDIT: HMMmmm... I think it might be this PAIN stuff which isn't even on the autobrite site: http://www.autocleanz.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=124&product_id=333
30 minutes for £39 with other drivers who haven't done track days before? I think I'd prefer to pay for an open pit lane day where I'll get better value for money and probably be less likely to have someone drive in to me! I reckon Bedford is a pretty good track for first timers, nice long track so the cars are pretty spaced out and plenty of run off - having said that accidents can happen anywhere just like the Ginger Z that hit the pit wall last year.