Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I'm really enjoying some of these TripHammer juices, Toffee Apple is lovely, today I'm on "Nana's dessert"... yummmmy.
  2. Welcome to the Art club!
  3. TVR Sag not included?
  4. So I guess that's not even flooding, just a really high tide?
  5. I got a clone for £50, good quality although some of the machine edges could use a little sanding, lightly cut myself a few times. The originals are discontinued at present and the new version isn't expected until spring.
  6. Here are the details: http://www.svoemesto.de/kayfun/kayfun-v3-1-es-brushed.html A rebuildable probably isn't ideal for everyone, but it's got a good capacity (4.5 - 15ml with extensions), gives a good vape and because it's rebuildable you can learn how to coil/wick it to your preference. It's also very well made and doesn't leak unlike my protanks.
  7. I worked in Dubai for about 18 months and saw over 50C, my boss left his brand new Audi A3 in the sun and the interior plastics melted.
  8. I couldn't get on with the protank ii, using a kayfun now and much prefer it.
  9. Any photos of the carbon? I wonder if the Amazon seller would sell me just that part cheaply?
  10. HaydnH

    370z Akebono

    If you do decide to go the GT Brembo route I believe Abbey still have my full set.
  11. I didn't bother with GT6, GT5 was far too hard to get the platinum trophy in, those god damn X1 time trials against seb (or what ever that car was called).
  12. Price put up to £477.76? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Charge-Speed-0260-Bumper-Nissan/dp/B00DOPIGBS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391089392&sr=8-1&keywords=B00DOPIGBS
  13. 1. Vlad - Blue - Full DE 2. Almeida1234 - Blue - Full DE 3. pagey - Black - Full DE 4. Tinyflier - Silver - Full DE 5. Dunks - Silver - Full DE 6. HaydnH - Red - Full HR 7. 8.
  14. Hurry up! I want I want!!!
  15. I've got one, they're pretty good but a bit big to lug around, not sure why you'd ever want to risk running out of "cigs" to recharge your phone!
  16. If you could stretch another £1.5k: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71209-nismo-v2-2008-313gt-25k-miles/
  17. Too far from me, but if it fits a HR consider me a sale.
  18. If it was for a HR engined car I'd be tempted.
  19. I'm suprised there isn't any love on this forum for the old ambulance, guess it is a van after all and not a sporty rwd.
  20. I tried Green Smoke, they were very good for cig-a-likes but still not quite enough to stop me smoking. The SmoeVesto kit I'm using is awesome though, averaged about 3-4 cigs a day since Friday, had 1 this morning and probably won't have another again... which considering I'm not actually quiting smoking seems pretty good! Loving this trip hammer rasberry ripple flavour, tastes just like the ice cream!
  21. No names? One of the BBC documentaries was called "Grand Prix: The killer Years" I think and was pretty good, is that one of the programmes you were thinking of?
  22. Looks cool! Looks PC only though?
  23. Yep, it doesn't make it 100% safe though as this Z found out: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59803-poorly-ginger-bedford-autodrome/
  24. Extinction is pretty cool, I'm bored of that map though, completed it too many times even with 5 relics on.
×
×
  • Create New...