Yes you can, install the AdBlock Plus extension, you can block anything using a full URL or wildcards, e.g. http://350z-uk.com/*.png will block all png's on this site. For me this is a must have extension - I don't have any ads while browsing.
I got a phone call from my banks anti-fraud department a while ago, they explained that as they had phoned me they wouldn't ask the usual security questions as I shouldn't give those details to people that phone me! So instead they asked me a question based on my statements, the question was:
"What fast food place do you regularly order from?"
I had to answer:
"Please tell me that I don't order so much pizza that XYZ pizza* is now a security question for my bank!!"
I think I win at the Non-Pizza noob thing.
*Name changed to XYZ pizza for security reasons!
It could also be an air bubble in the power steering system if the power steering tank is full, I haven't seen 1 but there must be a how to on bleeding the power steering around here somewhere. IIRC on the MR2 it was something like hold full lock with electrics on but not the engine for 10 seconds, then repeat on the other full lock - but don't just randomly try that on a Z.
It can be repaired by welding it but it's something I'm not keen on as the alloys integrity has already been compromised, so it looks like a new set as a replacement set/wheel is impossible to source; any suggestions??
Alex still has the 19" Nismo LMGT4s for sale I believe.
No cruise control either judging by the steering wheel - maybe not essential to have cruise control as such but they're needed to change between maps if you go for an uprev I believe.
They're labelled!
R-ch = Right Channel
L-ch = Left Channel
the 3 lines+GND = Ground
In the cable the wires are usually coloured red and white for the left and right channels. Your cable may also have 4 wires, 2 of these will be ground.
Hi Cookbot,
I appear to be the opposite of Octet, I am on the list but never said I wanted 1... I think you confused this post as a sign of interest looking at the people before and after me on the list:
http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 40#p682340
Haydn.
Daily driver: Public transport (I live/work in London!)
Weekend: TVR Sag
Classic: Jag D type or Aston Martin DB5
Supercar: Koenigsegg (probably Agera R)
Shits and giggles: Marcos LM600
Maybe I need something 4 seater in there?? Maybe my daily driver should be a GT-R
I've been out in mine today as it looks like spring is FINALLY here, had to get it washed at the local hand car wash place (I don't even have a hose where I live ). I'd hold on for summer as prices should go up when we get some some nice weather!